Let off by Good Year .. Fuck the Economy !!

Trooper? Colonie?

I thought your front windows were clear?

So sorry to hear!!

crane cams closed it’s florida plant down the other day also.

And tomorrow is my last day at work. I think i’m just gonna hang out for the summer:ninja

sounds like the summary of my life :Idiots

50% in front and 5% all in the back

You HAVE to be driving improperly to be getting pulled over all the time. 50% tint? Come on… what are you flooring it everywhere you go? Seriously.

Bobby, i need some of those algae eating fish. all of my fish died during that 2 day power outage, so ive got a crapton of algae. i dont want big fish anymore, i want LOTS of shrimp and some of those pleco looking guys that hang onto the walls and eat algae. my snails cant eat it all by themselves.

I also just found out ,all fulltime employees at my job (Arcadia Water-jet ) is reduced to a 4 day work week, starting march 9th . All part timers are gone, NO O/T, no weekend’s.
FAIL.

50 layoffs at AlbInt coming on Monday… oh noes.

Today is all of the factory workers last day too, then they get laid off.

I’m just glad I am still here with a steady job… knock on wood

Nope I was driving fine that day …No switching lanes or anything .I was going the speed limit shifting early so exhaust and motor wasnt whining .Honestly, He got me for the tint,exhaust and plate.

Yea i can get you shrimp, we get a lot of them in .As far as pleco’s you could do some really nice ones such as the royal , snowball or another show type pleco .Or you could just do a clown pleco or octocinclus which still stay pretty small.Pm me if you want to talk more .

I got laid off today too. Noone is buying vehicles, let alone accessories

Driving fine for you is hitting boost constantly

Nope not that day …I havnt in a while actually . Except for warmer days I do a pull every once in a while just to make sure everything is good and no problems.

Then I don’t get why you are getting harassed all the time… doesn’t make sense.

lol. i’ve got 35% all around and have never been bothered, even when i got yanked for str33t racingz there was no mention of it, it started raining on the side of the road too so it probably looked closer to 20% from the outside

I have the equivalent of 10% on mine and the only time I got pulled over was on Siena campus… the cop wanted to make sure I wasn’t driving under the influence. He didn’t give me a ticket or warning, just said he stopped me because of the tint and wanted to do a random check. Fine by me. No ticket or warning, just stated his reason for pulling me over. Either way the tint would not be coming off my windows.

Driving on the road though? Nothing. I don’t even get looked at. And it’s a bright ass red car. I pass troopers daily and the gangsta Troy cops by HVCC.

Then again I drive with the flow of traffic and do not have a trumpet attached to the end of my tailpipe.

My job is steady, I just got a raise… :slight_smile:

Yeah if it helps I just got a promotion while the people who have been there for 30 plus years all got laid off…

Im a Teamster, im not getting laid off anytime soon

My exhaust isnt that loud and I honestly dont know why? he only mentioned for exhaust ,tint and plate…I wasnt speeding or switching lanes ,nothing.So IDK … shit happens.

The alero has been stopped a couple times for the tint as well as a couple other people I know that have been stopped for their tint .

Fuck well hurry up on that job then. I might have to take the harbor freight job.