letchworth ?s

Do they have mtn bike trails and such? or hiking trails? or what is there? I want to go tomarrow or this weekend… point me in the right direction.

if they have mountain biking trails, i would def like to go as well

K, I went this summer… There are not as many biking trails as I thought they’re would be, allot are hiking trails with stairs. You can get a trail map the the gate and proabably 5 are good biking trails out for the 25 or so they have. I think total it is about 20 miles. We ended up riding the road most of the time. Which actually wasn’t that bad.

Edit - I just seen about hiking… There is 75 plus miles of hiking. Totally worth going… esp. with the leafs changing

going today at like 2ish

If you want a killer mtn biking trail i suggest hunters creek

Edit: http://www.wnymba.org/trails.php?trail=1

eh… its just a little trip for me and my girlfriend… nothing hardcore… we will probably just hike this one…

if you want killer mtb trails go to ellicottville. hunters is childs play compared to mcarty hill and rock city.

Go in the Castile entrance. It is closest to all the waterfalls and the best part of the gorge.

true but hunters is a bit closer to civilization.

Letchworth has a baddass trail its part of the fingerlakes trail system. and the best part is you dont even have to pay to get to it on the weekends.

The trail head has a lot at the Mt Morris dam on the opposite side of the gorge from the rest of the park. and the trail follows closely to the gorge with some baddass overlooks. trail is pretty GF friendly as well nothing as extreem as you might encounter at Hunters if you take a wrong turn with a novice in your group.

This weekend with the rain might not be the best for off road biking. but the leaves will be closest to peak for sight seeing.