Lets chat about the Ford GT

Yea, that V10 engine BLOWS!!! :ninja:lmao

I’m sorry but I would expect better out of a super car than mid 12’s quarter mile. And before any elitists chime in on the fact that it’s not a 1/4 mile car, it’s not but it still slower than all the other non 1/4 mile super cars…

My SLOW 70hp bike achieves better 1/4 mile times and fun for 1/40th of the retail price…

It’s a curb car that’s all it is, and if I wanted a curb car I’d build a kit of a Countach or like

I think the Ford GT is the nicest looking of the “retro” American cars… I’m amazed at the resale value as well.

Imagine if it becomes the hero car in “F&F VII: Han & Vin’s Excellent Adventure in Thailand”… Six figs all day! Bwahaha

For $150k though, I would probably take an Audi R8 5.2 just because it looks like something that really shouldn’t even be on the street for another few years…

I’ve got a good friend that has a stock 06, I’m sure I could get you a drive in it if you really wanted man. Anyone can find them at the prices that Bryan said, they go for high 30’s all day. I’ve personally seen them as low as 36.

Stock Gallardo FTL, TT Gallardo FTW. TT Gallardo is king of the streets for straight line performance.

:lol

Ford GT does something right, it attracted the attention of a guy who’s tested just about every super car ever made - Jeremy Clarkson.

but keep in mind, it did something wrong too, since he ended up selling it and hating it no matter how much he wanted to love it and keep it.

Base model Gallardo is laughable in just about every category.

WOT 1st gear…

Travis, let me know if he’d mind, I’d take a ride up and obviously fill his tank!

And LOL @ Vlad hating on the Lambo.

Just don’t hate on the ghetto-ass detail job :rofl

Oh I aint driving it if you touched it! :lmao

Miata>Lambo

I just did a quick interior/exterior detail, a spec stage -1 clutch, OBX Racing big brake kit with carbon fiber brake line deletes and a new alignment with 5* toe out all around, nothing that should make the car any less safe.

:+1 couldnt have said it better myself!!!

OMG I JUST CAME ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!

What they said, they can be had for around 40 grand now.

Thanks. I drove a modded base C6 coupe on track so I can imagine it with wider wheels, susp, power, etc. I’m looking for an excuse to sell the race car after this season and go race something else I dont own. A good replacement toy would help move things along.

last year i took in an 09 c6z with 800 miles on it… it was a base car iifc $74k… i think we gave them 50 for it… i can’t see them being any higher then this still so 40k is most likely a real world number on a c6z with 10k on them

around the ring? and the acr vs zr1 didnt the viper win ?

idcaboutshitimjustwonderinsostfu

yes.

I offered to ask him for you last year, and that still stands. He might ask to drive your Supra, but that’s a fair trade, considering that the cars have similar performance (you on pump).

I’d love to have a catterham for a fraction of the price.

http://www.dieselstation.com/up_pics/2008-caterham-r500-widescreen-pictures.jpg

Screw the gizmos, doors, heavy roof and electronics issues.

4 wheels, kit car frame and a motor FTW.

^this