Lets chat about the Ford GT

Ariel Atom “roller” BRAND NEW= 40k
K20/K24+Kpro+tune=8k
40k+8k = <50k

250+whp, 1,100lbs

Sign me up, plz.

1500lbs + 280hp for under 40k. You can drive it in the rain too.

nevermind, pic to big to post.

wish my car was making 250whp

Mine does

you can borrow some of my whp’s

No, give them to me!

Big turbz

thanks bryan

I’ll chime in on this. The FGT is a beautiful car. Can’t comment on quality as others have brought up, but I think the price is fair considering the exclusivity and LM pedigree. The Z, as fast as it is, looks basically the same as the standard Corvette which you’ll find rolling sloooooowly through its natural habitat of culdesac developments across the country.

FGT wins this one handedly.

Atom>FGT

Same practicality and the same curb appeal if not more.

You high, cousin?

Nah, practical. <10 people on this board realistically have the means to attain a FGT or Gallardo within the next 2-3 years, 30+ people could have an Atom tomorrow (financially, actually finding one might be more of an issue and/or waiting a few months for it to be built).

Attainable dreams>*

Yeah you a little high.

:yas!! <—This smiley rules.

ooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

let’s get into heated discussions about cars that very few of us could ever have, that makes more sense.

FINE!

or, yeah let’s get into heated discussions about an affordable [debatable] car that no one wants because it’s the most impractical car ever and basically a race car

Not heated at all, and there are probably 50+ people on here that either have 50k cars or have 50k into their cars, mods and price of car included.

And it’s more practical than a motorcycle (2 ppl not NtB) and plenty of people on here have bikes!

I don’t really care at all I just think the Atom is an amazing car

Plenty want it.

someone local had an atom a few years ago, I wonder what he thought of it.