license plate lights...

yea so I guess whatever holds in the license plate lights, the metal is rusted to shit and now they fall out from time to time and just hang there…would i have to i dunno weld in a new bracket or does anyone have any suggestions or even one from a parts car??

thanks…

adam.

u can make your bracket out of thin sheet metal pretty easy and just attach it to your bumper on both sides, i did that, ill post up a pic later on when i can get the camera back

I bought some LED bars and made a bracket out of plexiglass and L-brackets, it sounds super ghetto, but it works super well, and it;s inside the bumper so you can’t see it, just the classy glow of the LEDs, the problem is that the 2 bars are not the same color…lol I gotta figure out why the hell not…

ZIP TIES cheap easy and they work just fine.

all 240’s should have been sold with a pack of zip ties.

i think nissan sells the hole assmebly for like 50 $

FTW… $0.25 solution…

it’s funny I just fixed mine at work, I got a one inch steel flat bar and cut it in three pieces, two of them at 2 inces and one of them at 3 inches I drilled a 1/4 inch hole on all bars at about 1/2 inch from each edge and the flat bar that I cut at 3 inches I measured the middle and drilled another hole. placed the 2 inch flat bars on either side of the bumper and the 3 inch bar in the middle, bolted the lights back up and Done!