license & points questions.

lol what the hell do all you people do to get all these points?

:word:

5 years of driving and no points. Maybe becuase i follow speed limits and use common sense. The way i figure it, if i get a radar detector, thats more encouragement to speed.

i got a speeding ticket for passing someone :tdown: , then the other 2 i was driving back to school late and not paying attention to how fast i was going. its not like im just blatently going over the speed limit, although it is my fault its kinda shit luck too. the only ticket ive gotten in rochester got reduced, every one outside of it (one in dansville, one in wellsville, and one in geneseo) werent reduced at all…assholes.

Alot of reductions to 1110a’s haha, na I got 2 AUO’s for a dmv mishap, but luckily they took care of it and the judge tossed it. So :tup: to that one.

V1>*

jesus christ… i was up to 9 points a few years ago. but that was back when i though my vr6 was a fucking race car. i learned my lesson, and now theyre all gone. i pay $540 every 6 months for liability on 2 vehicles.

did you kill a man or something?

I got a ticket for 96 in a 55, got it reduced to an 1110a in the township it was in and the minute after I got home from court I ordered a V1 with the money I saved from the ticket.

…then I sold the V1 due to money needs haha

50 in to a snow bank wow where can i get some commen sense

ever since buyiing my passport. i have prolly saved 2 grand

poo, i hate insurance, i should move to maine, in maine your not mandated to have insurance