Lightining storm

i Just cot a call that Tod’s(sixspeed454ss) parents house was struck by lightening and caught on fire.

http://kdka.com/topstories/local_story_221104126.html

sorry this happened Tod, and please whatever you or your family needs dont hesitate to call.

o man sorry that this happened

I’ll help however I can. Sorry to hear.

Sorry to hear Tod, hope everything gets straightened out. If you need help let me know as well.

WOW, is everyone OK? We’re here to help should you need anything.

WOW…sorry to hear Tod and hope your family is ok. you can replace homes not people

x2!! Todd I live right the road in Plum. If you need any help with anything give me a call

wow, sorry to hear.

At least everyone was ok.

x2.

sorry to hear that tod if there is anything i can help out with ill be there

yeah a buddy of mine lives down the street from there called and told me this morning. glad everyone is ok

X2 If you need anything, just say so.

^ what he said I will be in the monroeville/plum area today if u need a hand post up or send a PM.

if you need anything todd give me a call.

sorry to hear…Im over off saltsburg rd, please let me know if you need anything!!!

x2

hopefully insurance will take care of that. glad no one was hurt!

i looked dead at that article earlier today and didn’t know it was linked to someone on pittspeed…sry to hear

Todd if you need anything i will volunteer time labor money anything

sorry this happened Todd, and please whatever you or your family needs dont hesitate to call.

Wow, very sorry to hear. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Thank god no one was injured.