lights out!!!

hey guys my interior dash light, dtlr’s and arent running, i was hooking up an electric fan for my rad to it but as soon as i did everything went , imchecked all the fuses all good, could it be a relay?? i dont know how to check it, my cluster doesnt light up, turn signals and dtlr, only my head lights work :lol: wtf could be wrong,

did u pull them out one by one to check?
theres should be a 15A (blue) fuse behind the driver side kick panel, that control all of that shits…

cuz it also happened to me while i was doing my cluster’s lights

check the fuse under ur hood, it happened to me as well once, pretty funny how everyone kept high beaming to tell me to turn on my rear lights.

hey guys my interior dash light, dtlr’s and arent running, i was hooking up an electric fan for my rad to it but as soon as i did everything went , imchecked all the fuses all good, could it be a relay?? i dont know how to check it, my cluster doesnt light up, turn signals and dtlr, only my head lights work :lol: wtf could be wrong,

did u pull them out one by one to check?
theres should be a 15A (blue) fuse behind the driver side kick panel, that control all of that shits…

cuz it also happened to me while i was doing my cluster’s lights

check the fuse under ur hood, it happened to me as well once, pretty funny how everyone kept high beaming to tell me to turn on my rear lights.