limewire is officially dead

what other options is there for pirating music? first it was napster and now this… :frowning: fuck the record companies… i have no interest in making any singer richer than they already are so i guess i’m done with acquiring music.

Bittorrent is the only way to go anymore IMO…

D/L a bittorrent client…then just use google to search for torrent files…make sure ya got some good A/V & A/S installed…lots of crap on those torrent sites.

I didn’t know people still used LimeWire :rofl:

Good, it was a cancer to the real music ripping scene.

Torrents for music have been shit ever since OiNK’s Pink Palace was shutdown. Most torrent tracker sites are just a cancer as well.

Usenet/Newsgroups are the only way to roll if you actually care about what you download.

torrents ftw

who the hell downloads music anymore? Stream FTW, grooveshark.com

grooveshark is amazing. No need to download anymore, you can stream pretty much anything you want and there is no limit to how often you can listen (like pandora)

My thoughts.

x2

Maybe I’m old, but I still pay for stuff I want. :dunno:

you should be saving that money for your new hip!

sorry , i’m not up on the latest music ripping because i dont sit on a computer all day… i have no idea what half of you said.

I’ve always just stuck to demonoid.

I hated when people would give me stuff off limewire when they made me playlists, even if a song was listed as 128kb they sounded like they were recorded in a tunnel.

I pay for my stuff as well. iTunes… or I just stream it. Pandora is great

X2.

frostwire

why is limewire dead? i just used it a couple days ago with no issues.

because it’s illegal?

demonoid is pretty good

We’re talking about music sharing applications, not your vagina.