List food that's hard to eat:

[quote=“drvnkd,post:39,topic:30943"”]

or spicy bbq wings from Bar Bill in EA.

edit: NM, the spicy BBQ is worth it.
the plain hot wings are definatly not.

[/quote]

omg i went there with my buddy one night and we thought we were hot shit and ordered hot wings with 2 pitchers of beer…they laughed at us as we were ordering and when they came out they were nicely aligned in a circle around the plate. i knew something was up as the bartender was laughing his balls off at us. im never eating wings from there again. i dont know which was worse, the fact that it burned more comming out my ass than it did when i puked it up on main street due to the fact that i slammed a pitcher of blue light.

i cant eat more than 3 hot wings.

i would never attempt anthing hotter.

medium is pizza place kinda hot.
spicy bbq is hotter than that but tastes great.

hot + just hurts after a few. its not instant hot.

exactly , it was almost like they aligned them around the plate to get hotter, but tis just an illusion. and the worst part of it all is that they stare at you and laugh when u cant feel your face.

I love the medium there, it has such a good flavor, almost a sweetness to it too.

Peel and eat shrimp. The shells are super annoying and soft and you miss spots, fuck that.

Vegetables - the wheelchair is so hard to manipulate.

BLT’s. The bacon always cuts the backside of my gums.

As for candy, warheads, aka sperm killers.

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:47,topic:30943"”]

warheads, aka sperm killers.

[/quote]

backstory?

+1 for shelled sunflower seeds. I used to spend an hour de-shelling them, just to eat a handfull of them all in 30 seconds.

[quote=“newman,post:48,topic:30943"”]

backstory?

[/quote]

Nah, it’s just a theory of mine.

lets hear teh theory, it sounds interesting

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:50,topic:30943"”]

Nah, it’s just a theory of mine.

[/quote]

lack of sperm and you need a scapegoat?

Yogurt with fruit at the bottom.
I’m soooo lazy to stir it together and I never get a good even mixture like the pre-mixed kind.

Def not worth the pay off.

Anything and everything that takes more than 10 seconds to make.

Thats what women are for

If there aint no woman around im eatin frozen pizza… but I aint cookin it, the trip to the freezer is enough

Artichoke hearts… I was eating at my girlfriends house and her family is normally impressed with how much I have traveled, and all the stuff I’ve tried. Coming from an italian family, when they asked have you had artichoke hearts before (the breaded kind) I said “oh yeah, all the time”. If you have never had one, the breading is normally on the inside of the leaf and you kinda scrape it off as you get to the center. Of course, i just shove the entire leaf in my mouth and try chewing it for the next 15mins, untill i realized that is not how you eat them. I ended up having to spit it out once i realized it would not break down and somehow missed and spit it on the floor. I think it kinda ruined my rep :frowning:

pretty much anything right now since i have a huge cavity in one of my teeth and pretty much anything i eat or drink (hot, cold, hard or soft) sends a nasty shot of pain all throughout my jaw. good times :tup:

[quote=“OfficerK,post:17,topic:30943"”]

no best gummi candy is Swedish Fish by farrrrrrrrrrr >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

[/quote]

X2

newmans moms pussy:headbang:

[quote=“Jam,post:51,topic:30943"”]

lets hear teh theory, it sounds interesting

[/quote]

I am also in for hearing this theory.

[quote=“dubbin91,post:58,topic:30943"”]

newmans moms pussy:headbang:

[/quote]