Local man down.

That sucks…

That is a choice those people made and I am not going to go into the right and wrong debate. I feel bad even riding for the 5 mins to work with full gear but without my shin and knee guard, and I am shopping for a chest plate. Yes, ALL the gear you have on MIGHT not save you from a critical hit but knowing I didn’t do anything I possibly can when riding to protect myself is more chilling than anything. Without a shadow of a doubt, bikes are venerable among traffic. I think having the correct attitude when riding will protect you more than any gear will ever be able to provide.

Even with the little riding mileage under my belt, I can honestly say riding is the closest thing to flying without ever leaving the ground, something that even driving a open wheel race car on an open track can’t compare; and I am loving every second of it (except when I am stuck in traffic :tongue).

As in any case involving diving/riding a machine at speed, the safest way to do it is always on the track. Ride well.

That triple sucks.