LocalNet Interview

eh its not hell, im here right now, and its pretty dead, so I am actually bored…never thought I could read everything on the internet, but I think I am catching up…

Just make sure for your interview you know what proxies are/used for; DNS, domain, IP a little about the company itself. I am sure you will be fine, I think they are hiring just about anyone that comes in, as long as they are completely stupid; or as it is know around here, aaron savitski (with an i) I think he set the bar for all new hires :stuck_out_tongue:

pretty dead here at time warner as well… 2 calls since 730… knock on wood. haha

:mamoru:

lol and i see my beautiful typo in there, got home at 6:22 this morning, and left for work at 735…figure that one out

sean no function well without beer

i’ll kill you

SAVITSKY!

You guys think I’d stand a chance getting hired if I applied? I graduated from Buff State with a CIS degree and I’m having a hell of a time finding work.

lol… apply.

they are very shorthanded. I am sure you will get a job

Yeah both of you put me down as a reference, I could use the extra $…

any of you guys going to be at the holiday party tomorrow? i’m going to be there and it’d be nice to talk to some people with the same interest instead of my gf’s friends.

Wow, a lot of Local Net peeps on here. If you’ve got a degree in CS or something like that, it’s not a bad way to kill time while you’re looking for a real job. My buddy SteveO stuck it out there for a while until he got in at Praxair about a year ago.

STEEEVOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

stop bumping this thread and reminding me of A) how slow it is, and B) how much I hate having to work Sundays…

lol…

sean loves el localtron

BEWP BEWP

Haha I take it you know him?

company did not change owners 2 years ago. it is owned by one of my best friends fathers, and he started it and still owns it.

lol indeed i do

Small world. His fiance and my fiance were roommates all through school, so we would drink while they studied. I work with him at Praxair now. He’s one of my groomsmen. Blah blah blah…

I’ll tell him Aaron says hi. :tup:

So yeah I just had the interview and I think it went pretty well… They said they would let me know by the end of the week at the latest. If you hear anything let me know!

I sent my resume in. :slight_smile:

did you see dos there?