LOL @ the Bills game

So your team lost to a JV squad?

TD buffalo!!!

whoooooo we have 1 minute to kick like 9 onside kicks and run them back for tds.

BTW: Vikes 26 Lions 17 FINAL.

19-3 Giants. :slight_smile:

Superbowl:
Bears vs. Chargers

:word:

If we were able to tackle today, it would of been a lot different. We had a chance, just didn’t get the basic things done.

I still don’t think Chicago is that good. Who have they beaten anyway? Yeah, they routed Seattle, but they are hardly playing like they did last year, plus Alexander was out. They have beaten the Lions, the Vikings, the Bills and the Packers. Hardly playoff caliper teams in my opinion. They have the weakest schedule too. They have to play the Pats. Thats about the only tough team they have on their schedule. They’ll make the playoffs, but they’ll be in for a surprise when they finally get stomped by a good team.

IMO the only NFC teams that have a chance against the bears are the vikings, seahawks and panthers. and the bears already beat 2 of em.

the vikes shoulda beat the bills :frowning: they played like shit and gave up huge plays. ie robinson wide open for a potential game winning TD pass…but then drops it. i think the vikes D has gotten more TD’s than the offense. missin moss.

the NFC is shit. In the AFC, the bears O would be exposed and they’d lose 4-5 games to the teams that can put points up, but in the NFC i expect defense will be enough.

LOL @ the Jets getting shut out :wink:

edit- well, about to.

I think Philly and maybe Atlanta would give the Bears problems too. The NFC is definitely, without a doubt the weaker of the two conferences this year.

vick would prolly fuck up, lol, but i was thinking about Philly earlier today too. i think they’d have a chance

i fucking hate football especailly after the last home game I went to. So god damn boring and stupid. Hockey is the shit though

how bout those san diego chargers

tomlinson is nice.

um…the bears are for real, dunno what some of you are smoking lol

:word:

superbowl champs kinda real

A bunch of people at work thought that Buffalo was going to win.

I just laughed. They could barely put up points on Miami.

I love the Bills, but I am also a realist.

who would win in a fight, a certain mike ditka, or god?

http://www.thiefsden.net/archives/superfans.jpg

do you watch the games or highlights, or just make stupid assertions?

the bears have a QB, equally as good of a RB as most teams, a good O-line (notice how many times Grossman gets sacked…?), and an experienced D that plays EVERY game, not just sometimes. that wins championships… i am not a bears bandwagoner, but they are a solid team.

the Bills looked horrid in every aspect, which is what will happen when we play a good team, unfortunately…