LOL @ the Bills game

exactly. "Great teams pound inferior ones, and that is what happened in this game. " its not like they are winning these games 14-7 or somthing, they are completely outclassing these teams in every aspect of the game.

ur damn skippy…2 good backs…when LT needs to be a wide out just give the ball to Turner and he will rack up yards too

yea the 2nd half of that game was great :slight_smile: now that rivers has shown that teams can’t just key in on tomlinson, it should give lt some more room to run :tup: and as always, the d played great !

I honestly thought they were going to lose, they didn’t look so hot when I was watchin them. Almost made me change my afc winner prediction

did u watch the 3rd and 4th quarters? lol they completely dominated in the 2nd half… marty got into trouble early with his gameplan but they made some good adjustments

bla bla bla, every year people ride on san diego like there some sorta great team and every year they barely or not at all make the playoffs. (ex. last year) lol

i have been a San Diego fan since the Stan Humphries days…before they got their ass kicked by San Fran in the Superbowl

i did, they could have done better though…

Still my AFC pick though

what are you referring to, the last 2 years? like, 04 where they went 12-4 and won their division? or last year, where the schedule was the only thing that kept them out?
the 2 before that they had losing records cause they were rebuilding. :gotme:

It’s kind of funny what STILL comes up as the #1 result if you google “difficult schedule”

thats a trick question…

ditka is god

funny cause i’ve been a san diego fan since i was in like 2nd grade… anthony miller anyone?

ive been a vikes fan since moon , i even have a jersey :slight_smile:

the vikings are the NFC equivelent to the bills imo. both 0-4 in super bowls, and both know how to choke when it matters… gary anderson :frowning:

The Lions are 0-5.

I can’t quite determine if that noise that I hear is the sound of one hand clapping, or some crickets.

Now did I write, “I don’t think Chicago is that good” or did I write “Chicago isn’t that good”? Of course if you would of read, you would of seen I wrote the first statement. More of an opinion then an assertion. So what are you trying to say? My opinion is stupid? Why do you care so much?

Chicago has a great defense. I won’t deny that. I just can’t put too much faith into Grossman and the offense. They haven’t faced a tough team yet, nor will they until they face the Pats. And if you say the Seahawks are a tough team, last year yes they were, but this year is a different story.

i agree about grossman, hes ok, but nothing great and definately not good under pressure. iirc whenever the vikes brought the heat he blew it.