Lookin for a job Or have a job opening !!!

I have an opening for an EMC SAN Administrator preferably with Linux/Unix skills. Contract to hire. PM me here or email mike@ostdyno.com

Chris LaMotte/ Pittsburgh-Johnstown PA, area
chris.lamotte@yahoo.com

Looking mainly for a performace shop or auto body shop
currently in school graduate June 19th 2009
currently have diploma in Automotive Technology (basic OEM EMS systems, Chassis and Suspension Components, and Transmission (manual and automotaic) overhaul. High Perfomace Powertrains (tuning, cam profiling, porting, engine blue printing, performance engine building) Chassis Fabrication- (frame building, tube bending, roll cage construction, MIG and TIG welding, suspension fabrication, ETC.)
((curently enrolled)) Collision and Refinishing (body panal replacement, sectioning, frame straightening, painting, paint prep, and detailing) Will be
I-Car Gold Class Certified by june 19th as well.

Have a resume upon request.
thanks for looking.

Anyone hiring? I’m looking for something new, i can send resume. Prefer welding, or anything automotive. Thanks for looking.

anyone seen any openings for anything in the south hills at least 10.00/hr and up?

if you can cook, bravo! at the galleria mall pays like 12.00 and up.

Im really looking for something in the morning but I’ll keep that in mind

My fiance just got laid off from her job. The company has been laying off for 4 months and it just finally reached her. Does anyone know of any positions available in the south hills for an administrative assistant??

Her employer will give a great review they really did not want to lose her just have to cut costs.

Looking for something long term or just to pay the bills for the time being?

wouldnt mind long term if it pays the bills and is something I like

Anyone know of any warehouse or delivery driver work in the south hills …either in a box truck or cargo van …

kinda like what im looking for

Get a damn commercial license, If you want a drivers job.
The small investment is worth it.

:stupid:

Looking for an opening at a collision/refinishing / restoration shop. In pittsburgh or east as far as johnstown.

i am looking for a project cleaner for my company. The pay is $10 hourly. A company van, and gas card is provided. job duites are cleaning windows at home depots, and detailing carpets. 40 hrs per week, paid driving time. early hours, mostly mon-fri. usually 5/6 am-1-2pm MUST BE ABLE TO PASS CRIMINAL BACKROUND CHECK, AND HAVE CLEAN DRIVING RECORD, VALID LICENSE.

What area? Do you drive the van home too, or leave it at your location (only care about the last question if your far from Greensburg/Irwin).

all over my area. i im in charge of 22 stores. frppm pgh area to erie toaltoona. the van would go home with you

How clean of a driving record?

Were do I sign up? I’m kind of curious whats all involved, do you only clean home depots?

^^^ how about sending him a Private Message :rolleyes: