Looking for 2004-2007 STI

Used to see it out front of his house in Scotia daily, and from when it was stock to how it sits.
Always taken care for, and the times Ive seen him get on it (890 merge @ SCCC) Id get an insta-boner, shit moves out, and I was a subie-fag at the time as well :tongue

You got a 6 year loan for this thing?

30 year on the house I presume?

I hope you got low APR.

Congrats, sir- definitely a nice car!

For a 2004 (used car) its a pretty damn good rate. Better than I expected… especially with just taking out the mortgage, having my wife’s Jeep in my name, and with my ‘average’ credit score.

5% fixed APR on the house, 4.75% on the Jeep, and 6% APR on the car FTW!!!
Def. glad I was able to get everything now before the rates hike way up again.

can i ask you how much the loan amount was for?

pm me if you dont wanna post it.

Did you go through SEFCU?

keep it below 6k rpm’s kenny and you should do fine… these motor’s hate to be spinned.

Congrats bud

I could care less if everyone knows what the amount was for… hell, everyone can get a general idea anyways judging by the price. The loan was for the full $17,500. I wasn’t expecting to get approved this close to getting the house so I didn’t have anything saved up for a “down payment”.

Fixed it for ya… lol.

Have the entire build inspected by a reputable Subaru shop/person (or at least someone with a good knowledge of FI cars and general build quality) before you floor it. Congrats!

Yea, like Adam H

kenny i would say, it would pay to have adam look at it, just to make sure the meth is working ok

Yea, I fully plan on it. If I weren’t in such a needed hurry to get the car I would wait it out and have him look at it before buying it, but I really need to get something so I can get this Jetta fixed. Worse comes to worse if Adam says that its not done right and not reliable then I’ll have to either sell it and try again or do what I can to fix it now (before the troubles start). I really think it will be alright though because he did get on it pretty damn hard and I specifically listened for any kind of knock/ping and didn’t hear anything (i know it doesn’t mean there isn’t, but if it were that bad it would be noticeable)

nice Kenny!! those payments should be hella cheap. WIN.

Just because it’s running right does not mean that something is half-assed together and about to fall apart, albeit a mechanical or electrical connection. My Evo ‘ran great’ on the test drive before I bought it, but one look under the hood told me that it needed a lot of work.

I dont disagree. I’m just going by what I heard and saw. Everything under the hood appeared to be well done. Wires were propery tucked and connected where needed, Nothing was just “hanging out”. There were no vacuum leaks that I could see or hear, all clamps were tight, etc. I know that doesn’t mean everything is truly done correctly, but going by what I saw, heard, and the general opinion of the guy who did it, makes me feel just a tiny bit at ease.

And Wayne… is that sarcastic or …??? As of yesterday you were completely hating the fact I was getting this car. lol.

ditch the meth kit

Meth is fine, but ensure the car is tuned in a way that the engine will live if the meth fails for whatever reason.

I don’t know much about the meth but he did say something about it having or able to easily add a failsafe that will cut the boost or throttle in the event the meth has a problem. There is also a flow and level gauge in the car to keep an eye on it.

After some logical thinking, I decided that before I pull the trigger on the car, I’m going to have Adam take a look at it. That way if there is a major issue, I won’t be completely screwing myself. I figure we have to wait for the title anyways so I might as well make sure I’m not screwing myself beforehand.

I’m hoping to set it up sometime early next week so it won’t hold anything up… keeping my fingers crossed that everything gets a “seal of approval” lol