Looking for 300zx experts

i drive without PS now its a BITCH.my egr was removed alos along with a few other thinsg i cant remember the name of that has to do with emissions.

You’re going to have to buy a 2+2 if you want the rear seats. You can either turbo the na motor, or do a VG30DETT motor swap. The best route is probably to buy a JDM front clip, or find a USDM wrecked car with a good motor. The front clip helps, because there is no oil line tapping, upgrading the radiator, or wire harness hacking.

I’m going to be honest with the 2+2… the rear seats will not fit an adult, and the trunk is shallower than the 2+0. The 2+2 really isn’t that much more practical.

The 2+2’s only advantage is its known for better handling with the longer wheelbase. Lots of 300ZX race cars use the 2+2 chasis.

In a few months Im going to get the Ashspec Zemulator and socket a stock ECU and tuning it my self. The only reason I have the Mines is because it came with my motor. When I finally get it running if it leans it out too much short term I might go with a Apex Neo. But hopefully all goes well.