Looking for a Body and Mechanic shop

My brother got into a little accident with his RHD 300zx and is looking for a shop to take it to. He damaged his passanger side front end . After looking at it the car has a cracked front bumper, smashed headlight, damaged intercooler, damage to the frame, and maybe something more that we cant see. He found a headlight, intercooler, and is looking for a front bumper now. We tried the West End Nissan dealership and they said that they wont deal with Japanese imported cars. One of the mechanics there recommended Sumuru (sp?) Auto but I never heard of them so I’m not sure if we should take it there. If anyone knows a good shop that does body and mechanical work for RHD cars please let know. Thanks

cant you just get the RHD feature eliminated or uninstalled ? That would make life alot easier, would it not ?

haha it would if it was only that easy

A CAR IS A CAR.
You need to take it to an autobody shop and gen an estimate for frame pull and new panels+paint and labor. Intercooler just buy ine in good shape and swap it yourself. Or when bumper is off go with fmic kit.
Try fineline autobody they are reasonable.

We took it to a friends mechanic and he just took a look at it but the car needs to be towed where ever it goes because of the intercooler, so it cant be driven from a shop to a shop. Do you have a number for that shop?

not of hand. Well whats up with intercooler? i mean how bad of a damage? pictures…
maybe try to get another smic and fix it so its drivable, than worry about bodywork.

You mean Sumaru’s? The guy specializes in Nissan’s, he owns a 300zx track car, nice guy.

The intercooler and the pipeing is damaged but we found a used stock intercooler. Im going to give Sumaru a call and see if they’ll take it in.

u can’t change ontercoler on ur own?

I really dont have time or the tools to do it and I think there is something else other then the intercooler that needs to be replaced.

You’re gonna regret that one…

Why? Is it a bad shop? I really dont know where else to take it and I wanna get it fixed asap.

You’re gonna regret that one…[/quote]

Yea, what’s so bad about the guy?

i guess u gona have to find out when u take it there :finga:

Could you please clarify why? Is there another shop that you might recommend?

just do a search on here…you will understand after that.

I searched the site and all the bad feed back seems to be related to engine swaps and I really dont know where else to take it so im hopeing for the best.

nothing is wrong with samaru auto i just brought my z there i got cam seals and front seals done there and timing belt so far NO PROBLEMS just make sure you talk to REG