Looking for a job?

Most of you don’t know me, as I haven’t been on this forum in a long time. I’ve since sold my 240, but have still kept the interest for it.
Its been almost a year since my last post, as I have been busy with school and opening a business I’ve had no time.

I opened an Auto Repair Shop (S and S Motors) at 401 and Dixie in Mississauga and it’s been so busy that im going to hire another mechanic. With that said:

Position Status - Part-time (possible Full-time)

Position Criteria - There is a Part-time (possible Full-time position) that is open at my shop for a skilled mechanic. The candidate doesn’t have to be certified, however this is not a position where they’re mostly learning and not working. They must be aware of how to operate commonly used tools within an auto shop.

Compensation - Will be discussed with candidate

Please contact me (Shah Ali) directly either through email ( s p l y f s t a r @ h o t m a i l . c o m) <--------- without the spaces

or my cell - 4 1 6 - 5 6 0 - 7 4 2 4

Thank you.

Shah

Damn, I wish I could apply, but I am already on coop now, and have to go back to school in september to finish off my last year of mechanical engineering. I have always wanted to work hands on. Unfortunately I probably wouldn’t be any use to you since the biggest job I have done was replacing my clutch.