Looking for second part-time job...

I know not many people (almost no one) on the forum knows me or can vouch for me as a person/worker, but I thought I’d throw this out there anyways. I’m tired of sitting around after work when I could be using that time to be doing something productive/making me money, so I’m looking for something to do in my spare time that could get me a little extra cash/experience. My credentials are follows…

-3rd year automotive service technician apprentice
-6 years in the transportation trade, started working on tractor trailers, then went to lawnscaping equipment, then to cars
-I do everything from fixing tires to swapping engines right now, more so the first one

• I own all my own good tools/box, but do not have a second set, and cant be transporting my 1000lb box/tools to and from my full time job, so if I did get a job in another shop, I’d have to borrow stuff or pick up some cheap
    tools, or bring what I need after full time job.

Some details…
-Job I’m at now pretty much blows, but I have to stick it out there for my last semester of school and until I am liscensed. Looking to leave after that, possibility of part time job turning into full time if it works out (and if you think I’m good enough)
-love to learn new stuff, how stuff works, etc. You can only learn so much at school on paper, I dont get to do much hands on stuff where I am now since they rarely toss the apprentices any work. Learn fast.

• very interested in learning the art of fabrication/tuning, hell, I’d work for nearly free as long as I’m learning something
  • not 100% looking for something in the automotive trade, though preferred. Nothing in the food industry, and preferrably something away from the general public, I deal with enough idiots on a daily basis. Need someone to clean up your shop after hours? General help? I’m down for whatever.
    -usually dont shave or dress fancy, but I clean up good if need be.

Anyways, thats about it, I’m sure if someone I worked with read this they would disagree with some things I’ve said about myself, but they only see me at a place I hate going to everyday. I can work my ass off and not complain, as long as requests are reasonable. Any signs of shady business dealings, fucking me around, or something that would get me in trouble and I’ll be gone. I Live in Stoney creek, the closer the better, but anything in the Hamilton area would be good. I know its a longshot asking a group of people who dont know me, but it dosent hurt to ask. PM me any offers you may have.

Current work schedule is-

mon-off
tues-off
wed- 8-5pm
thur- 8-5pm
fri-12-9pm
sat-8-6pm
sun- 9-5pm