Need a job FAST!!!!!!!

Hey guys some shit has gone down at my house and I am moving out in a rush. Going back to TO and I have just enough money to get by for a couple weeks. I need a job REALLY fast I don’t really care where it is or what it pays I just need something!!! I’m in a really big jam right now and because of what has happened I don’t have time to go around and do a lot of interviews or anything I just need a job. I have cashier experience as well as 4 years of mechanical work and experience. If you guys know anywhere I would REALLY like the help. I’m in a big jam and I know my brothers at SON can help me out!!! I helped out Gabe at Japanese Imports for a while and he can vouch that I can do good work, and do good work on cars. So PLEASE SOMEONE help me out!!!

Nick

my boss has a couple things going, if u can hook up an engine hell give u 300 if u can do head gaskets ect… hell pay for that… its all the way out near oshawa tho. let me know i know he has a couple things going and could use a hand

Since its been brought up… I need a god damn job also lol a Part Time/Full Time will do. let me know if you know anyplaces hiring. Sorry for the thread jack

home depot is hirering like mad lowest starting wage is 10 and hour plus you get benefits after probation

go to sobeys retail support centre in milton. They hire practically everyone. Just apply a few times, send ur resume in everyday and they will hire u. its $15.47 to start plus 65 cents night premium, its nights at first but could get u by for a few weeks till u find a better job. Also part time work there is like $15 something an hour. Look for an add on jobbank.gc.ca its always there and just email ur resume, its what i did

^^Find a warehouse. They have damn good pay.

you know your despreate when you turn to SON Car Chat to find you a job.

This guy is looking to hire someone with mechanical experience.

http://www.son240sx.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=25011

I’m sure he either found a job or died by now.

i didnt die and i still didnt find a job.