looking for a steel building

Whats up fellas. i am looking for a steel building kit or something to get me a garage started i need 30’ X 60’ with 10" walls, i figure this is a long stot but its worth a try, i am going to build it in my back yard,(have some property), but all the kits out ther are to much money, so if you have or know where i can get a garage kit, please sell it to me or let me know… Thanks Tim ps my numbers are 724-737-3018 and 724-984-0576

umm talk to eric at hybrid, he has one that was never put up when his dad passed away.im still thinking about getting it but need the property.btw its 40x60x14 . (i think) tall for a lift;)

Call General Steel Corp? :dunno:

They advertise on DVE like crazy.

Originally posted by Gnocide
umm talk to eric at hybrid, he has one that was never put up when his dad passed away.im still thinking about getting it but need the property.btw its 40x60x14 . (i think) tall for a lift;)
up try him!!!HD# IS 724-925-2660,TALK TO ERIC!!!

Originally posted by 8Grand
Call General Steel Corp? :dunno:

They advertise on DVE like crazy.

That’s what I was going to say…

“Call the General Steel Corporation. We’ll help you finance and build a building that is low-maintenance and energy efficient building. We can show you how to add brick or stucco to make this building attractive”…

It’s like burned into my skull… :smiley:

someone get this eric dude to call me i have cash money , and no brains, so i think that is a good match, and u reakky need a building:D

theres a big one in the middle of pgh :smiley:

Originally posted by BlkP42E

its actually made from Pure steel Too :tounge:

i have one of those around here somewhere???up in the trunk of the LTD!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I also have one from sears, but its too small for what your specs are. :frowning:

Originally posted by Shaggy
I also have one from sears, but its too small for what your specs are. :frowning:
how big is the building you have

Originally posted by ragtop86
how big is the building you have

:dunno: enough for a lawnmower and maybe a wheelborrow:rofl:

lol

Originally posted by BlkP42E
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by Shaggy
:dunno: enough for a lawnmower and maybe a wheelborrow:rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: he didn’t see that one coming.:smiley:

ha has your all gettin charged double for everything:tounge:

my step-mom works in the steel building… I’ll see if she can get it for you cheap…

up close, that thing’s oxidized as hell.

gee thanks pal:rolleyes: