Looking For an S Chasis Check This Now!!!!!

I was like :o

Are you selling this? Cause other then the fairly low km’s it is nothing to be “: o” about. There’s one picture and I’m I’m sure the frame rails match the price and year. I don’t like when people mislead people with smiley faces such as over used “:o”. It’s like those pop ups saying “You won a prize!” and you click the link and it turns into some multiple advertisement pages. It makes me want to punch that person in the face who made it thinking where stupid enough to open them up with the real though that we won something great. Plus you’re in the wrong section and it’s automatic! I don’t like internet people like you, Capice?

No the car is not mine, i seen a nice s chasis for cheap so i figured i would let ppl know about it. I also understand it is in the wrong spot but you dont need to write a story about why you dont like the post. You are a fucking loser for talking pure shit for no reason. It would honestly make my day if you pm’ed me to meet up so you can say that shit to my face because i would gladly beat the shit out of you! But for real dude, I will beat the shit out of you :o so go fuck yourself if you have more to say pm me and we will make it happen. that is all

No, pretty sure IRo is right. Your an idiot, and gullible. Just because someone has a way with words doesnt mean you should believe it. Ive seen cars with 130000 that have rust issues because they’ve been winter driven and never oil sprayed or washed properly. And Ive seen cars with 300,000 on them that are still mint because they’ve been stored in the winter and maintained religiously. Use your head.

Ya well I’m pretty sure I didn’t mension anything about rust if you want the car make an effort to go and see it if not all you are talking about is merely you on your rag having a rant. Shut your mouth and know your roll bitch.

i take offense to the ad’s reference to the typical S-chassis owner… if they’re referring to S-chassis they’re not an old lady either.

it’s probably Dylan somehow.

haha if it was dylan the 1 and the 9 would be reversed

:stuck_out_tongue:

you’re a very angry young man, chip on your shoulder?

Not even dude i am a nice guy but i HATE when ppl talk shit on other ppls posts for no reason. Its not necessary and I would thoroughly enjoy giving ppl physical beatdowns that do because its funny to me. Plus i seen what i thought was a good deal and i am just trying to share it with the son240 commnity. No biggy but not in need of critisizm from douchebags

Lol that car is a huge raft. My little bro went and looked at it. What a shitheap.

typical forum fighters. With all that confidence you should be an mma fighter.

So many angry n00bs around here lately. If it’s such a good deal why not buy it?

So many shit talkers lately. lol

^^^^ lol it’s son noone has anything nice to say about anything. u gotta think twice before u post anything even if it’s beneficial because ppl spent time trying to pick apart your post and nitpick. ie like grammer spelling emoticons and misc shit. it’s like dealing with menstrating women.

everybody needs to

including me

We were just trying to help the guy… How many people on here were effed over on their first S-chassis purchase because it was a rot box???

dylan your a idiot you dont know the car. go try and sell your shit box’s for 140% markup.
the car is great for the price. its a auto thats why its cheap. i know the car. i have seen it. i have driven it. and i could honestly say if i liked hatch’s i would of bought it 7 months ago for my new chassis. as for rust… you guys make me laugh. its a 20+year old car and lets face it if anyone on here with a chassis with this km rust less one owner it would be 7+ k right? dylan?.
so please only talk shit if you have not seen the car.

hahahahahahahaha thats exactly what i thought too