Looking for home inspector. Whos doing them / who knows one

Hey guys, been a while since I posted. Who here knows a good home inspector? Is tpgsr still doing them?
Thanks

PM me, I don’t mine on a personal level but I randomly chose him since I didn’t want the bias of the real estate agent giving me his. He inspected my house with a fine ass comb and found a bunch of shit.

Is tpgsr Mike Gleeson? I guess I should know that… Mike did my home inspection about a year ago and I was very impressed with his work. His knowledge level and equipment are top notch. I have recommended him to friends and family and they felt the same. If I remember correctly I received an NYSpeed discount as well! www.infocusinspection.com

Thanks Seth. I am texting with rugsr currently. I still do them and still maintain a 100% positive track record.

I completely agree with what UB said. I don’t call on agent offices and although I do get referrals from them after I have inspected one of their clients properties I like taking the position of completely unbiased and writing up exactly what I see. I have never published a soft report and I don’t ever intend to. Can you share your guys name (even if you want to PM it to me).

1 Like