Looking for Job

Just curious to see what kind of reaction I’ll get

I recently quit my job at the Bridgestone Racing Academy due to poor management after almost 3years on and off. I have been looking for a job in the custom automotive field for awhile now but it seems jobs for this don’t get advertised.

I was a parts fabricator and most recently trained in engine building at the B.R.A. as well as a chief mechanic for the F2000 cars

I have excellent fabrication skills as I made lots of custom parts and tools for the cars, also manual lathe and manual mill experience along with MIG welding (mild steel) and TIG welding ( mostly mild steel and aluminum but also some stainless) and Brazing. I also did maintenance on the F2000 cars including but not limited to CV Rebuilds, breaks, clutch, valve lash, alignments, Frame repair, etc… As stated above I was trained in building Ford 2.0L motors for the F2000 cars from bare block up, including all vital measurements, I currently have 4 motors running strong and reliable

I have experience in other automotive areas as well as I have been working on cars for as long as I can remember. I’ve done engine swaps, clutches, re-end swaps, wiring, basic maintenance, etc. My most recent project was a custom turbo setup for my SOHC 2.4l 240sx where I made my own turbo manifold and aluminum FMIC intercooler pipes and exhaust and also worked with the fuel system. Stock the car is 140 engine HP after I was finished it was dyno’d 181whp/213wtq @5psi and est. by way of math to be 220WHP w 240WTQ @10psi (was running 10psi before selling it) This is one of my real passions, making something stock even better by using whats there and not just swapping engines.

I am asking if anyone has any connections with a job or knows anybody in the field looking for someone like me, any help would be greatly appreciated

I feel my skills are slowly wilting away working at a quick lube shop , and my frustration level is rising not being able to find anything

If anyone can help I do have a resume available upon request

Thank you for looking

P.S. If your reading this Ben ask Dave if he knows anybody looking or if Canaska needs help?

Just curious to see what kind of reaction I’ll get

I recently quit my job at the Bridgestone Racing Academy due to poor management after almost 3years on and off. I have been looking for a job in the custom automotive field for awhile now but it seems jobs for this don’t get advertised.

I was a parts fabricator and most recently trained in engine building at the B.R.A. as well as a chief mechanic for the F2000 cars

I have excellent fabrication skills as I made lots of custom parts and tools for the cars, also manual lathe and manual mill experience along with MIG welding (mild steel) and TIG welding ( mostly mild steel and aluminum but also some stainless) and Brazing. I also did maintenance on the F2000 cars including but not limited to CV Rebuilds, breaks, clutch, valve lash, alignments, Frame repair, etc… As stated above I was trained in building Ford 2.0L motors for the F2000 cars from bare block up, including all vital measurements, I currently have 4 motors running strong and reliable

I have experience in other automotive areas as well as I have been working on cars for as long as I can remember. I’ve done engine swaps, clutches, re-end swaps, wiring, basic maintenance, etc. My most recent project was a custom turbo setup for my SOHC 2.4l 240sx where I made my own turbo manifold and aluminum FMIC intercooler pipes and exhaust and also worked with the fuel system. Stock the car is 140 engine HP after I was finished it was dyno’d 181whp/213wtq @5psi and est. by way of math to be 220WHP w 240WTQ @10psi (was running 10psi before selling it) This is one of my real passions, making something stock even better by using whats there and not just swapping engines.

I am asking if anyone has any connections with a job or knows anybody in the field looking for someone like me, any help would be greatly appreciated

I feel my skills are slowly wilting away working at a quick lube shop , and my frustration level is rising not being able to find anything

If anyone can help I do have a resume available upon request

Thank you for looking

P.S. If your reading this Ben ask Dave if he knows anybody looking or if Canaska needs help?