Looking for opinions on body shops to color match yellow.

I’m looking at a 2001 Spa Yellow S2000, but it needs the front/rear bumpers repainted for sure, and maybe some other small work depending.

I’ve been told that yellow is hard to color match, and if it is, I may pass on the car, as I do not have the time or energy, and if the whole car needs resprayed, the car would no longer be a decent deal.

I understand it might not match 100%, but I would like it to be close enough that I won’t notice it every single day. I can prep it, just need it sprayed to match. Obviously I’m willing to pay for a perfect match.

Anyone have any suggestions for places that have experience with yellow/hard to match colors?

roberts.

i went to jasons place on route 8, i believe he is turdteg here, factory sunburst yellow sentra, and he color matched my lip kit for me, only took 2 days, and pretty good price. i would give him 2 thumbs up. also i here good things about roberts auto bosy, and depending your location, there is a body shop in west view, called schriims, he does great p;aint work also,

Johnny Mocks
1271 Rodi Rd Turtle Creek, PA 15145 (412) 823-7800

We’ve had some work done there and they are great, did a beautiful job. Can’t even tell the car had work done, at all. Not sure about price, ours was insurance work.

roberts.

Shrims a tool . IF I wouldn’t do it myself take the ride to Roberts . I here he does good work

im not sure about hondas but some bumpers do not match no matter what you do. it is caused by the material the bumpers are made of . some nissans are really bad pm me i know some one who could do them for you if your interested

I PM’ed Mark before I posted the thread, but he hasn’t gotten back to me. I’ll just call the shop tomorrow.

I know that I might not get a 100% match, and I’m fine with that, but I would like it to be close enough that people don’t walk by and go “holy fuck that needs painted!”

ross in springdale and bonway in fawn township.

Sasquach’s

Johnny is one of the nicest guys I ever met… they do awesome work, he is a very good family friend, if you live out there defiantly use him!

Jesse… sorry about the delay bro… I was in San Deigo for 2 weeks and just got back… I did PM you back yesterday however.

Robert’s FTW

He painted up my shit