looking for some one to build my engine

looking for someone that would assemble my engine for me. or someone on here lookin for some extra cash. its a b18c1. all machine work has been done. all parts are their and ready to go. i talked to couple local shops and they charge too much. any recomendations will be very appreciated.

How much is too much? Boyd’s motorworks in Gloversville built my bottom end. Dropped off the stck bottom end, new pistons, rods, bearings and main seals. $500 later I picked up the bottom end put together. That included, stipping the old parts out. cleaning. boreing the block. correctly gapping the rings, and putting everything else back together and tq’d to spec. Cant beat all that work for $500 and peace of mind it was done right. he builds 1500+hp v8’s there for some serious cars and big boats, and has been around for ever. Money well spent IMO.

thats not bad at all actually. whats their number??

725-6089

Build it yourself.

exactly!

get the OEM tolerances for it, get some plasti-gage, feeler gages, assembly lube a GOOD Torque wrench(not harbor freight) and get to work.

I hear noboost35r can build it for you, he also specializes in wiring harness work

I just rebuilt my D16Z6’s top end. I’m no expert but I’m patient and meticulous. I have a shop and plenty of time right now, plus all the necessary tools and know how.

Get off my Dick. And grow up. :retardclap

screwdriver

if thats what you call bomb making and other terrorist activities

call seamus or pm him his name on here is tougethisdb1 or suttin like that

i could do it for you. pm me

Oh, noboost is the screwdriver guy? Can someone put a bell on him or something. geez.

HAHAHAHAHA:number1

oh boy

Get ahold of Joe Jiggs. Joe Jiggs is the man.

what machine work is done and by who, and what parts are you putting in this b18?

holler at Joe JIggs if you want it to last

LOL