price on engine assembly?

If i have all of the necessary parts and the engine is out of my miata what would you charge to put new rods, bearings, etc in? Head will stay stock. Not sure I trust myself to assemble the bottom end. Also while it’s apart I need a fitting for a turbo drain welded on the oil pan. Let me know guys.

Also needs a bore/hone. 4 cyl. It’s the 1.8 liter from a 99 if that makes a difference in time.

Looking it up sir! Ill be in touch real soon!
DC

We will get the long block from you or the car to remove and reinstall the engine as well?

DC

Awesome bud, thanks a lot. Just nervous about doing it myself lol.

Chad. Hows the sway bar? :banghead

Now for the motor— this is you bringing the long block to us with out things like alt, starter, etc…

For a full rebuild including some machine work (if its needed) (deck block, clean bore, surface head and check…etc etc… )
With new “normal” sized bearings, seals, gaskets, pistons, rings, etc etc etc… with the checked and cleaned head reinstalled etc etc etc…

You are looking at $750 in labor plus parts…or the ones you forget to bring me…

Love to do it for you and make it real right. Tolerances checked and care will be taking on reassembly as to make sure it runs the best it can doesn’t make noise or smoke or worse…

We’ve built a few of these!

LMK Thanks we can take it in next week if your ready. ill need like four days or less to get er done so you can have it back for the sunshine man!

thanks a bunch

DC

ps if you just want us to do the lower end with the head…figure $500…

Damn… more than I was expecting… how much if I brought you the bare bottom end? No head, no accessories?

Oh 500 for a head and bottom end and that’s it?

$500…includes machine work

includes bung in oil pan too!

Great LMK when she is out. looking forward to it!

DC

Yup, looking at parts now. Should give me a shift discount :wink:

Another 10% off major service promo would be spectacular. :lol

darryl always hooks good people up. hes the man.