Someone to Rebuild Honda Motor [B20/Vtec]

Well i have a car that is somewhat not driveable…I believe it has rod knock, but i cant tell for certian, as i never had rod knock. it sounds like a ticking tim bomb get worst with higher rpms.

Anyone on the board would rebuild a motor?
From what i can tell it has
b20b4 bottom end
V tec head [believe its a b16]
ys1 tranny

i can pull the motor and get it to someone house…or even get the car towed to someone house.

How much would you charge for labor etc. thanks.

pmd with a recommendation! =) gl

If you wanted, you could get the car or the motor to me, and I will tear it down to inspect it for whats causing the issue, or even listen to it first to make an educated guess. Once It is torn down, we could then discuss plan of action. I would pull motor and tear down for $150. price to re-assemble depends on what is actually wrong and such. I would tear down the motor for $75 if you brought me just the motor.

good guy here and he knows what hes doing

pm turbociv

+1, but you might have to go through swerve for that.

i might be interested in something like this, but just warning you i dont like taking any short cuts

it sounds like rod knock, i would get a new crank, get high comp rs pistons bore to 84.5mm ,arp rod bolts, new oem water/oil pumps, oem bearings etc

looking at a little over 1,000 including parts/labor but the motor would run absolutely great and you wouldnt have any problems for a LONG time

Why don’t you just order a motor from hmo… it would be like 600-700bucks shipped

Turbociv and don are the only two I would trust with this.

ya i guess this guy <<< doesnt know what he is doing

i was thinking of ordering one just to drop in to make it running and build the other motor lol

I’ll rebuild the motor for you if you like, get the motor to me and i’ll let you know what you will need. if your looking to build up the motor specify weather it’s for boost or all motor. 716-698-7487

If he wants you to do it, then he will PM you.

PM me what your budget and goals are and we can go from there if you would like.