Looking to buy a house

So are good schools, less crime, and elbow room.

Save/work up another 50g and then look in the burbs

alot of people swear by the west seneca schools. i live in south buffalo and my son is the new discovery school on abbott road. the only nice places really in south buffalo that are good are between McKinley and Abbott

I would look on the outskirts of the city. I couldn’t stand living in buffalo personally. If I want to do anything dt I will drive there, takes me 20 min usually. Look in Hamburg/Eden/Lancaster/Some of Cheektowaga… North Towns are getting pretty expensive. There are plenty of houses in the area you can get in your range.

I personally would rather have a yard that my kids can play in.

Did I break buffaloniagarahomes.com? They all work this morning .

Yeah, that’s where I live (and is where the first house I posted is) Once my kids reach middle school age, it’s splitsville though, unless I can afford private, or the rugrat is smart enough to get into a magnet school. Loraine academy (2 streets over) is fine as an elementary school, but after that I don’t trust Buffalo public schools. If something comes up in the next 5 years that is a good deal in the 'burbs we’ll jump on it though.

We bought this house cheap, and have added a 24x20 garage, are redoing the kitchen and bathrooms, and insulation and windows along with all the normal stuff a 90 year old house needs. We bought it with a newer roof, heating and central air, and new siding.