Lost a family member yesterday

We are both really sorry for your loss :frowning: I can’t even imagine what you’re going through.

Jake said you can come visit him anytime you want and he’ll give you lots of kisses!

Tracey I swear to god the day you or Wayne says come pick Jake up and take him home I’ll be there so damn fast you won’t even have time to put the phone down :slight_smile: Was there Friday dropping parts off and playing around with him. That pup is awesome!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. He’ll be back home(cremation) in a week and I’ll put him to rest with the rest of my pups in the field here

Sorry for your loss man :frowning: Was really good seeing you again the other day. Make sure to swing in more and keep your head up. Jake says hi, he peed on the floor for ya.

sorry to hear about the family member, just remember that they dont live as long because they allready know all the meanings and secrets of life and love and they are ready to go.

Wow, sorry to hear Adam.

sorry for your loss man

So sorry for your loss man… we become so close with our pets. I know how hard it is.

I wouldn’t have been able to keep it together. Sounds like he had a great life with you. That’s all he could have asked for.

sorry for the loss adam. These times in life suck balls.

Sorry for your loss brother. My dog is a family member as well. Its a different kind of bond, been there with me through some tough times and 7 years later still greets me every day after I get home from work like it was the first. Their loyalty isn’t even comparable to what humans have to offer.

I dont cry over much, I honestly couldnt tell you when the last time I did was. Three nights ago while watching TV my dog howled this long drawn out howl. The only time I ever heard that before was three days before we had to put our black lab down due to cancer.

I immediately choked up which was weird for me. Keep your head up man.

Go post your crap elsewhere.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b659b2b3fe7e8ef44ffd9f8b6e7d7b71/tumblr_mezh98ohHf1rksaeco1_500.png

make like a pinky and shove it up your ass. maybe youll be in a better mood next time you read my posts

best response to a pitman post i’ve seen so far.

My pinky is not even near the diameter required to satisfy me anally

Pitman after a response like that why can’t you die next? Nobody on here will be sad and we wont even make a thread about it.

FUCK YOU PITMAN If I knew it wouldn’t create a shitfest here on the forums I’d fucking hit you so hard with the banstick your ISP would drop you permanently.

Get the fuck out of this thread, next comment in it and the ban comes and I won’t give two shits about the repercussions here.

Everyone neg pitman. I did.

Get out of here Pitmann.

What an insensitive dick.
Neg’d when I get to a PC.

Sorry for your loss Adam. I’m a huge animal lover, I had to stop reading your OP halfway through…not something I can fathom.