Lost a good 518 runner tonight...

thats a famous dirtbike saying :runaway

its said many places, but the last time ive heard it used was jammer talking about doing a roll race in his TA

i think i might have a line on an older t/a or a 1st gen s-10

It looks like hes probably going to part it out, lots o shit for sale…

Damn dude! Sorry to hear if you’re reading this.

Couple pics…

oh cmon! that’s not that bad!

Bad enough, every body panel is fucked up besides the gate. Alot of work there to make it right again.

Replace the glass and run it as is! :rofl

Haha, dont laugh too hard he did actually think about it. Hes going another route for the time being

ouch…

dude he’s got most the the new panels. and i know he’s got the windshield cuz i hooked him up with that!!!

That truck puts some motorcycle fall-overs I’ve seen to shame :wow

Can’t he just throw everything in another shell?

if only there was a money tree in the back yard.

Haha, I guess that would pose a problem. I just want to see it up and running again. The guy lives 5 min. from my house and I used to see this truck everywhere. I’ve even seen him drive to Wal-Mart on his slicks.

L M F A O!!!

The truck is in the bodyshop now. I overheard him say that at the lot on Saturday.
He told me he’s keeping it and probably wont have it out this year but it should be out next year.

lol… fahk!! he told me that if he got all the panels the body guy might buy it… and tell him to bring me my parts when u see him!!! please?

ahh i’ll just call him tomorrow.

just rebuild it theres enuff s-10’s out there for parts but agian the money issue…