Lost my motivation

I’m just lazy. I own a shop space (not business) and have what I need to do at least 40 hrs of work on replacing metal. I just never make it there after I work 9hrs a day at my job.

im slowly but surely chipping away at mine. im actually getting a ton done, but there is sooo much to do. i don’t have a choice as i have several other peoples’ vehicles to do, and if i dont finish mine soon, then im screwed.

engine goes in this weekend :slight_smile:

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:22,topic:27586"”]

engine goes in this weekend :slight_smile:

[/quote]

WITH NICE FLAT FLANGES.

I STILL HAVE A REMARKABLE AMOUNT OF MOTIVATION TO WORK ON MY CAR.

BUT I HAVEN’T IN 3 DAYS! YIKES. ORIGINALSIN AND I ARE GOING TO TRY AND HAMMER OUT THE FINAL MOTORMOUNTS TONIGHT

[quote=“newman,post:23,topic:27586"”]

WITH NICE FLAT FLANGES.

[/quote]

yessir!

newman is quite the machinist… no leaks for this guy :tspry:

thanks again. :tup:

AND NEWMAN DOESNT GIVE HANDOUTS YOU CHEAP ASSES

took about 3 solid hours to get just 3 flanges clamped and milled property. good machine work takes time and $$$$

My Project is going slower then expected.I never feel like going into my garage, its like a freezer.Nice weather next week.Ill be doing some work on my cars and hopefully getting the block sent out and machined and bottom end put together

Yeah it took me all of last winter/spring to redo my car/turbo setup. had it on the road for about 2 weeks and then got hit by my neighbor. My cars been outta commission since aug now…its still sitting in my driveway looking like a lego car (different color door, 1/4 panel, etc…). I still gotta install megasquirt and all this other shit but i cant because the car has to remain drivable until the bodyworks done and its painted. The more i think of what needs to be done, the less i want to do…

i have no motivation to work on my car. maybe that’s cause I don’t need it yet. i have a dd, and theres no use for something trackable. maybe when i sell all my stroker stuff i’ll be inspired to get an s50 in there and get off my ass.

as far as my 636 goes, i need to have that done in time for trackdays. but I don’t really have too much I have to do on that thing

yea just do it, I did that 2 years in a row"wait for good weather" all I ended up doing was getting no were on my car and always ended up helping other peoples cars get faster… now look at me, I drive a Camry, OHHH BOI SWEETNESS :tdown:
get her done

did a small amount today. patching some rust to prepare for body work to get done.

i think after i get back from LI next weekend ill be able to get some shit done

im just glad to see im not the only one lol

[quote=“newman,post:13,topic:27586"”]

KEROSENE. IT WILL HEAT UP YOUR GARAGE IN ABOUT 5 MINUTES. IT RULES.

[/quote]

truth

kerosene turbine heaters >*

i was supposed to change the water pump on my car but the weather has been so shitty…and i guess im just lazy

motivation is DEFINITELY back. I wanna take it to auto-x. even if its just in some shitty primer i WILL drive it once its driveable.

maybe ill snap some pics one day this week

ya i didnt go to the shop today. my motivation floated away. hopefully it will be back tomorrow

Yeah… heater ftw

A full winter project would have deff sucked without the ole space heater
plus… all the kerosene fumes do good for the sole

my motivation still isn’t back. I really want to autoX my car and just have fun with it, and my reg. is up on my beater next week. I’m still working on my car, just not as productively as I have been. I guess I’ll just have to re-register my beater. My goal was to have it done by winged warrior. Now my goal is to have it done by the end of may. With body work and paint pushed back even further.

thug motivation 101?

lol, ive been busy…

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~tmaniaci/carprogress/0425071639.jpg
http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~tmaniaci/carprogress/0425071639a.jpg
http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~tmaniaci/carprogress/0425071641.jpg
http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~tmaniaci/carprogress/0425071641a.jpg

all of that is pretty much just mock ups, i have a small amount of tacking to do still. but i need to find that flange before i can do that.

final install should be pretty painless.

got a whole lot done recently. exhaust is done, waiting to be installed. IC piping is done, waiting to be installed.

things i have left to do:

• finish making bracket for wastegate actuator, then mount
  • get some hose for oil return
  • find some gauges/gauge pod
  • final install on turbo kit
  • get ground controls and install
  • save for a paintjob

POST PICS!!!

i suck at taking pics. maybe over the weekend ill take some. its still up on blocks tho. its not much to look at.