Lost my motivation

So since it was really nice out a few weeks ago I had a ton of motivation to finish my car. This cold weather however is just a kick in the junk. It blows.

I hate working on my car in the cold. I think im gonna order a few parts and just let them sit in my garage until i get motivated again.

Anyone else feel the same way?

keep working on it… because when it gets nice … you will regret doing nothing

:wink:

Me too, car is sittin on stands, and I dont want to do anything in the shit.

touche.

but remember this. ive been working on the car for like a few years now. Ive actually never even driven it, so it doesnt really bother me that much. What im more worried about it stopping all the spending that goes into it.

shit, grab a heater and a 12 pack and get to town :smiley:

DUDE, I HAVE A PRETTY BADASS HEATER YOU CAN BORROW IF YOU’D LIKE.

working on cars with frozen hands is the suck.

yeah man i hear ya, ive been wanting to tinker with a few things but the weather really deters(sp?) me

i have a heater that works fairly well, but the tank tends to get really cold and the regulator ends up freezing.

newman, is it kerosene or propane?

Kill yourself.

No power in the garage owns my ass I can only do it when it’s warm out. That and I need parts from M&M

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:11,topic:27586"”]

No power in the garage owns my ass I can only do it when it’s warm out. That and I need parts from M&M

[/quote]

X2 I got pwr in the garage, but I dont really want to got the a mud hole AKA a junkyard.

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:9,topic:27586"”]

i have a heater that works fairly well, but the tank tends to get really cold and the regulator ends up freezing.

newman, is it kerosene or propane?

[/quote]

KEROSENE. IT WILL HEAT UP YOUR GARAGE IN ABOUT 5 MINUTES. IT RULES.

Yea did the rear brakes/ crossed drilled rotors/ brake lines on my Evo and didnt feel like finishing the front because of the cold…it looks stupid. This weather sucks

[quote=“newman,post:13,topic:27586"”]

[/quote]

i might take u up on that offer just because i have some body work to get done, we’ll see

[quote=“newman,post:13,topic:27586"”]

[/quote]

seems likes newmans caps lock key is stuck :rofl:

[quote=“TRP951,post:16,topic:27586"”]

seems likes newmans caps lock key is stuck :rofl:

[/quote]

he just likes to yell.

on a side note, whenever someone uses all caps i always think about will ferrell in anchorman.

“YOU CAN USE MY DESK AND AFTERWARDS MAYBE WE CAN GO TO LUNCH”

i went and worked on my car every free chance had during the winter. First I was working outside, then I moved my car to an unheated garage. My motivation was getting my motor in and running. Now that the motor is in and running, i just don’t have the motivation to go work on it in the cold anymore. I still have a few things left to do before I can have some fun with it.

working outside in winter cold, ouch

[quote=“jrod0187,post:14,topic:27586"”]

Yea did the rear brakes/ crossed drilled rotors/ brake lines on my Evo and didnt feel like finishing the front because of the cold…it looks stupid. This weather sucks

[/quote]

rofl