LOTR: Online -Whos Playing-

Anyone going to play the new LOTR online. The beta starts this friday.

NERDS!?

What is this, another MMORPG? I’m playing Battle For Middle Earth II these days…

hi. a majority of car enthusiasts are also computer enthusiasts.

I heard the LOTR:Online sucks from my best friend. so i highly doubt im gonna get it. im better off staying with WoW lol

way to take a joke.

Too many LOTR games, I can’t keep track :hang:

i was playn WoW but got bored with it, I think I will like LOTR online because I liked the story line.

I’ve read mixed reviews on the LOTR MMO, but, of course, nothing new there.

It seems to be catered to more hardcore gamers, nothing really innovative, rather they worked on perfecting the usual. Not a bad idea imo.

On a side note, C&C tiberium wars will be mine in ~13 hrs. :snky:

I have also read some who say they love it then read others where all they did was chant WoW over and over again.

p.s. you should try/grab Supreme Commander it got decent reviews

I tried Supreme Commander last weekend, didn’t like it at all.

I’m not even considering any RPG games at all. Huge time commitment.

i have supreme commander, its basically Command and Conquer

since the other thread got locked (rx3:bloated: ), anyone interested in playing this game will have a lot of fun with it, like i said before WoW craft became boring to me and I like the story line of this game and how it unfolds. Like WoW, you max out at lvl 70. Give it a try.

MMO x MMO x MMO… zzz

unless there is PVP like DAOC nothing can compare to WoW

thats the best part sureshot, you can go up to anyone and ask to duel you, its great, and you can even take away your weapons and have a fist fight to see which charcter can take and give the worst beatings. Swweeeeeeeeet

all games have duels man :frowning:

an MMO with an endgame purpose will provide long lasting fun ( sieging castles / keeps, holding territory - daoc ) while without… is eh :X

oh well if you like it gg ~!

The other thread got locked because this one existed. I find it hard to believe you can start a new thread with the same thing 3 days after the first one and completely forget :bloated: :ham:

Wow. Nearly identical post same subject. Lets make 5 threads! :roll:

rx3: asked whos playing it, then stated I have been playing it, like its called a before and after, i think if you go thru your posts you will see you have done the same thing. Like what you think of a car before you buy it and then you post up what you think of it after you buy it and have actually used it. :wink: :roll2:

Really? I haven’t bought a car in 7 years, and this board has existed for what, three?

Do yourself a favor and quit while you are still ahead.

if i had as much time as you do to sit on this site and read thru all your posts I am sure I could find something where you posted a before and after thought but maybe not because you are the legendary Rx3:whogives: