Lotus Climate Control Modification I came up with...

Going to scratch the logos totally. YOU CAN’T EVEN SEE THEM… I may add a HINT less blue to the “white”. In my dim garage it looked like a perfect match, but at the dead of night it’s a LITTLE off. Should be easy to fix, though…

Also installed new speakers and an amp…

The stock ones were 3.5"F and 5.25"R. I installed 5.25"F and 6.5"R. In order to fit the fronts I had to cut up the dash and machine some adapter rings out of aluminum, but they fit great and sound awesome… I might put grills over the rear speakers, not positive though…

I didn’t even know until I hooked it up, but the amp lit up white and red. Cool I guess…

Yeah right. Tell us another one…

Looks great.

Good move on the logo delete. ICE upgrade should work out nicely too.

Oh yeah, speakers are way louder… couldn’t even hear them over the engine on the highway before… :smiley:

How much power are you driving the speakers at? I am trying to get a feel for a good range for a 2 seater…sans t-top.

Any suggestions for a 4 speaker setup w/o sub? How are the 5.25s and 6.5s…?

Sound pretty good. Need to set up my filters at the amp better.

Amp is 4X100W RMS

Sweet now make my dash glow blue and i’ll pay you.

dash = speedo and tach?

LOL BMW did that on my old car at the factory… e39 could have come with 7 ///M logos, while not being an M at all.

You need to armor all that bitch broseph!

The newest revision… No logos, nice textured feel, matte look…

Still don’t have the color nailed… :frowning:

lol @ the stealth that took off after you lmao :lol:

looks good, but ya, the white is still off. It seems like its not bright enough maybee.

Dan

Looks good to me Newman.

It’s really not that much dimmer. Capturing it in a photo is just so difficult.

It looks fucking great during the day…

Way better:tup:

The day shots do look awesome.

I think I am 99% there on the white color match…

looks 10,000 times better than the silver and 100,000 times better than the red. So like, a billion times better.

i like how that turned out, looks a lot nicer and a nice clean look with the rest of the dash.