Low Partrol - Air Ride + Full Build On Undercover Cop Cruiser

:rofl

The only way to do it 100% is with a housing jig… Although I have seen people do it the way your mentioning…Another good DIY way is with round tubing that slides through the housing…It has to be exactly the diameter of the axle opening (for tapered housings) with the tube through the housing you can cut and slide pieces around without messing with the alignment too bad… (not sure if i explained that so you can visualize it)
There are also other things to take into account…For cars that are going to be high HP drag style… some people set the axle housings pre loaded for torque… Its twisted and only truely aligned when the foot is down on the gas…

I like the idea of the sleeve too. find the inside dia of the tubes, and lathe down some tube material the right size so it slides in and keeps it all straight. then you can leave the sleeve in too for a little extra strength.

Since my last post:
Vette brakes mocked up
Rear end mocked up
Rear clip is in the mix

I wasn’t going to post pics on here/ continue this build on here but figured since I started I should finish sharing.

Things have progressed alot since the last post

Ca you upload pics from iPhone like Facebook via email/link?

I just f.b em and then copy/paste em here

clair, i upload from my iphone to my FlickR account, and link from there. its very easy.

wow, great taste in mods… cant loose with 32’s or whatever the saying is.

I say step your game up, more wheel lip, more chrome, more swag, and most of all get that bitch lower and drift it on nyc streets

Fixed

i wanna see the fuckin oil pan hitting the ants on the road when u drive by, i wana see big fucking wheels , BIG FUCKIN WHEELS

oh YEAH

in for pics!!!

Brake Mock Up
http://i52.tinypic.com/aax453.png

Awwww its soo cute

looks like they fit

i don’t understand these cars but i appreciate the hard work. I was down in myrtle beach this year for vaca and these things were everywhere, they must have been hundreds of these cars. I swear the rims on these cars were worth more than the cars themselves by atleast 3-4 times

I wanted to make sure the caliper didn’t rub the rim… We pushed the offset really hard when coming up with the design/idea and I forgot to mock the brakes up first (whoops) anyhow we are lucky they fit fine.

I will be posting up more pics of the progress soon

Most of the cars i see down there are lifted up…

This will be tucking hard

This is an SS i slammed hard…fully worked with a supercharger…and my 10 year old pit

big pics sorry …lol

This cost less then one of those tires so yeah I feel ya