Low Partrol - Air Ride + Full Build On Undercover Cop Cruiser

Love the wheels, can’t wait to see them on the car!!! Oh and Welcome!

The tires are 315 30 24"s pirelli Scorpion zeros… each tire is close to $500 each for the rear…not trying to mess the tires or the wheels up

Narrowing the rear axle housing to make them fit…Its going to look pretty sick…

ok?? dont buy thug life wheels then.

and adding tire brand in your edit LOLOLOLOL i dont care that you wasted money on junk pirelli scorpions at 500 each.

To each his own…

FYI- I aked a question…If anyone knew where to get tires mounted? I posted the brand so they knew what we were working with…I can tell by your 20,000+ posts that you spend more time on the computer then in the garage building anything…So i understand your need to make yourself feel better by talking smack…Its ok…Thanks for the input…Also sorry the wheel and tire combo I’m working with cost more then your car.

youre a moron. another t dog money on here i see.

:thumbup

:retardclap:retardclap

you learn fast my friend. Just ignore him.

Grand Premier seems to be the only place around here that most trust to do wheels correctly. Not that I have ever had real expensive wheels, but when I needed some mounted and didn’t want them hacked up that is where I took them.

Grand Premier is the only place I’ll go.

I didn’t realize people did these types of mods to cars anymore, impressive work!

Joe @ Grand Premiere, wouldn’t go anywhere else.

How do you usually narrow a rear? I did my first one 2 weekends ago, ford 8.8. We did the math to get the axle tubes the right length we wanted (its an offset dif) then put it on the chop box. made out cuts, beveled and then used 2 pieces of C channel and clamped them together nice and tight to keep it aligned. Tacked it then tacked on some 1/4" plate in 4 places around it standing up to make gussets so heat didnt warp it. Just would like to know how you pull it off and compare strategies.

This guy is my new friend

stfu daniels. You’ve been to my garage.

Yes, and all I saw was a caddy sitting on oil barrels and a birdshit weld boxed frame.

I KEED I KEED :lol

actual, that’s pretty accurate. :rofl :rofl :rofl

shit just got real