Low Partrol - Air Ride + Full Build On Undercover Cop Cruiser

I’m down for friendly hop off

whoaaa whoaaa whoaaa , what are you guys hoppin on ??? silly faggots ,dicks are for chicks …

somehow johns drawn to all the gay comment replies.

Did you install that Gaydar plug in I told you about for internet explorer? If so I assume its working well for you. lol

it is workin well . it kinda sucks though all i hear is go hear go hear lol

Picked up the metal to make the rear suspension today…

http://i55.tinypic.com/16hvn88.jpg

I just dont think racism is funny…:Idiots

Mainline nation ? friends with dave?

…and you’re on LIL, theyre racist as fuck there… if you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen

yessssssssssssss finally some motivation around here!!! Even if you’ll be double and i’ll be single it’ll still be fun. Fuck theres noone else around to hop against!

Dude, LIL hates white people, its the new age racism. you’re doing it wrong!! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

:rofl goddammit, fuck all you crackers on here!

so that makes it ok for you to be racist on here? I have never had anyone say anything like that on lil. I’m friends with most of the people I chat with on there ( not just internet friends) I have been traveling to lowrider shows all over the U.S since I was 15 and personally know some of the nations top builders. I wouldn’t tolerate that talk from friends either

I also built a 2 door caprice for a guy in Clifton Park that is willing to throw down. Single pump style he’s running 36v to the front and it bangs hard… It’s pretty impressive for 36 and it’s super clean 30k miles

dude i wanna see it!!! yea i’m game for sure. Lemme get this pile finished and i’ll def be out to play!!

Pretty cool to see some different shit around here! Looking forward to seeing the build threads.

I checked out your build thread for your cadi…(on LIL too) looks like you learned pretty quick…Also… I have seen Single Pumps bang hard

You could try contacting Broadway Auto Clinic. They have some pretty nice equipment. I worked there part time a while back and their stuff had no problems with 20s. They are in Menands, don’t remember the phone book though. If Donny is still the shop manager he’s a good guy.

another good spot on rt 9 just past the twin bridges on the left side if you going to CP. They mounted my axioms which were 19x9.5…they mentioned they can do wheels alot larger so you should be fine.

i belive we are gettin a new tire machine that can do 28,s . if so ya wont have any problems wit us .

they put my 215s on a 9.5 wheel no problem