Lowered F-Bodys

lol thanks…idk i had my camaro and it was pretty damn low and its had the factory ground effects, i never scraped it once… i try to be a good driver but on that car it was all looks and no go … thats why im just hoping lowering the car wont kill it performance wise but seems like it shouldnt…hmm ill know in 2 days because i maybe able to get a deal on a torque converter

ya, your gona have to see how it is, with whatever headers, and Ypipe. I have the BMR trans Xmember with the TA plate. thats the lowest part. Nothing like the spohn mid TA, that sucks. and SLP LTs thouse hit 1st for the middle of the car.
for drag, just get a good coil over for the front and you can move it around for whateevr height you want. I got my strange single adjustables form paul at PM performance. I got a hookup at somthing like $120 a shock. But there retail is 150, still leass then QA1, and there way better. I daily drive, and have the short, and the long speed bumps leaving my complex, and the air damn will scrap if going fast. I run the stock springs on them. Just tonight on my stock heavy chrome wheels, and my 24/7 Drs. It was pulling both tires with them on zero. Cory said it they were up a bit, I’ll see in the vids. Cut a 1.600 1.610 1.621. stock rear shocks 75K on them now, need to get somthing better. But no rear insolaters, and I’ve cut about 1 1/4 coils off so far, and I’d still like the lower the rear another 1/2 inch. you can still get a low car to hook.

nice thanks for the info!

oh I tighten the strange shocks up on the street and there fine. there 0-10 range. I just put them at 6-7.

I put pro kit springs on mine. Not a crazy drop like the sport lines, but definitely noticeable. I do not scrap with them either. I’m happy.

I wasn’t even referring to you :frowning:

It was a general statement look at LS1tech and every other site “I lowered my car and now I have crazy traction issues”

:fuzzyfish:

:fuzzyfish:

bad day my bad dog. i am debating stock springs just for track. takes like 10 min to swap.

I LOVE YOU DON’T HATE ME

I’d like to see some slammed f-bods… pics?

I have a shitload but I feel lazy so I’m going to post up one example for now.

Wait the trans am you had running a year ago.broke the tranny and apparantly it scrapes in the driveway you have only owned since january. Even though the car is down for a year? I GIVE UP

heres a pic of my camaro i drove for a few years with lowering springs