LS1 swap into a S2000

inlinePRO Rear Diff Kit $2,995.00

This kit allows you to mount a Nissan r200 rear differential from a 1990-1996 Non-turbo Nissan 300zx. The kit consists of inlinePRO brackets, driveshaft shop axles, hubs, extended studs, and driveshaft. This kit was created to handle 1,000hp!

^^^this is what ive seen on honda tech and other s2k forums, its a good bit of money, the ap2 rear end is stronger then ap1 rear ends and comptech makes some cryo harden rear end casing and gears

If they put the time and effort in to keep the 50/50 weight it would be awesome…and to touch on the engine part, like the ap1s with the f20 and revving to 9k that is alot of high revs and i can attest because I own one that it is damn near impossible to stay out of it, because it just likes to scream and the gear box is setup for the car to be driven way up in the revs. And I can see if you blow up your engine to go and try something else because s2k motors aren’t too cheap either. I know the ap1 guys swear the f20 is better then the f22 in the ap2s but i’ve driven both and there is a huge difference and i like the f22 much better as a street driven car.

this is actually pretty cool though, i can’t see the pictures cuz im at work but i’ll check them out when i get out of work