LTB: 95 body style nissan 240sx shell

i am just looking for prices right now on what i am going to expect to pay for one

2-3k, give or take, also depending a year

i can get u a complete 95 with like 43k on motor and chassis…but $$$

95 is the way to go if you want to do any kind of engine mods/a swap

then u just need a 97-98 front end conversion :wink:

no i dont want a complete because the motor will just come out eventually anyway

sorry ahead of time for going off topic a bit, but finally giving up on the Saturn?

:tdown: to failed projects…but :tup: to bigger and better things…

its not failed im still keeping it for another year, its ready to be tuned and stuff now but im just planning ahead

s13 will be cheaper and easier to find. as well as lighter

yea but i dont really like them anymore plus it will be to small for what i want to do i believe

what do you plan on droppin in? guys fit ls1 in s13’s no problem

sorry to thread jack but does anyone know if the black s14 w/o a front end outside hybrid is someones car on this board or if its for sale?

s13 will fit any motor. They are cheap too. if u want a s14 go with the 95 because of emissions.

rb26dett but i now might go with the rb25 so i dont have to buy the rb25 transmission seperate

your gonna end up spending at least an extra 1000-3000 if you want an s14 instead. If I were u, i would try to find a clean s13 and use the extra money on other things.

s13 for sure. Where are u buying ur motor from?

not sure just yet i have been lookin at places suggested on 240sx.org. but i wonder if i could find just and rb26 engine with out the transmission i have only found complete engines. that would hopefully lower the price from the 3-4k that i have seen and i could use the extra for the rb25 tranny.

but yea i think ill go with the s13 shell even thought i dont particurlarly like that body style, but then i can put the extra money twards the swap casue god knows this is going to cost a lot of $$$ if i do a rb26

umm rb26 trannies are worth about $200bucks, thats all that will come off the price. the motor will fit fine in the s13.

and if you buy an rb25 there is a good chance theyll screw u and give you a rb20 transmission

go ls1 with a t56 tranny

Woz you make me all warm and fuzzy inside. You’ve finally seen the light.

sandy wozniak is converting to the fbods :cry: lolol

no i wont go ls1 i want to be turboed right off the bat