LTB: 95 body style nissan 240sx shell

Just curious, what the hell is “LTB?”

Or you could be “fast” right off the bat :shrug:

Looking To Buy

ur right i could but thats takes all the fun out of modding the car when u are already fast. if i had an ls1 i am willing to bet i would do nothing to it and thats no fun

S13 HATCH …please.and why not just do a sr20det? you’ll save a lot of loot, itll be easier to find, easier to mod, easier to work on, itll be a smoother swap as far as difficulty goes…arent the SRs significantly lighter than RBs too?

cause everyone is doin that shit i like to be outside the norm hence y i have a turbo saturn

everyone did that 7 years ago…and it worked…whos doint an SR swap now? look on the internet, everyones putting RBs in 240s, old datsuns, camaros, newmans bmw, etc

Yeah… see, generally people call this WTB, which is why when you throw out some odd ball term no one uses it’s confusing.

good move on the obd1 stuff, i wish i would have known about things to come when i picked up my 96.

lol, wrong car/swap to pick up and try to be outside the norm.

these swaps are very popular right now

ya know i just realised…you have an sr don’t you. how are you getting that inspected?

edit n/m, confused u with someone else!

boosted ka. i got it inspected while n/a last winter. ill be doing the same this year. last year it passed the scan with no egr and the rear o2 hanging out next to the tranny. hopefully ill have some luck with that again this time.

yea i know the car is popular for swaps but doing a rb swap is not as common as a sr right now but yea i know it is increasing in popularity

well i dont really want to buy one right now i am just looking to see what to expect to spend and if anyone know where to get a good one

put a 2jz in a 240

no matter what swap you do in a 240, it’s still a fanboi chassis. they are good platforms, but still very “in”

if you want to do something “different”, go with another chassis.

yea definatly rb>sr better design imo

and fuck s13 hatchs, coupes ftw, so much hotter.

and wtf are you talking about you couldent do anything to and ls1? throw in a cam and its like 50hp or something, get some custom headers, theres some more hp, then spray it. you can definatly mod it, hell, fucking boost it. its stupid to say you wana be boosted right away, youll have to dump a decent amount of money to be as fast as a stock ls1. the motor responds to mods so well, you can do any mods any fbod guy does

edit: everyone is still doing sr swaps kyle, but practically justy as many are doing rb’s

go ls1

i didnt say i couldnt i said i wouldnt do anything to the ls1 cause its already making good numbers

if u want to do a rbm motor go with the rb25det. if want somethin easy to do sr20. Jdm-online.com are selling some good motors and tnd240 on zilvia.net has some motors cheap too. I can get quality sr20 motors but the price isnt cheap. pm me for prices.

how much cutting is needed to fit in a rb25?

zero it bolts in with a r33 crossmember and flip around the stock tranny mount or you can get a mount kit from mckinney motorsports(spelling)

wow thoes mounts from mckinney are expensive. but if everything goes good with my car this summer i should have 5-6k to play with (not including engine)

If You expect the project to cost You $5k, budget for $7k.