Mac's are bad . mmkay?

this is the thread for ppl who dis like Satan’s preferred computer . Le Mac.
so jsut post reasons why u think it sucks … heres mine.
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/8411/ffc1fw5.png

What doesn’t work for you guys on a mac? I run a mac and I don’t have any issues with msn.

thats right i use a devil computer muahahahaha:S

Silly rabbit…

Why PC > Mac?

• PC of equal preformace costs a lot less (More software available too)
  • PC = no virus if you got half a brain
  • PC = no adware if you can keep your hands off yourself.
  • Mac = gonna be screwed in the future b/c of all their PC-bashing commercials. (Generally not a smart idea to **** with the richest mofo on earth)

:slight_smile:

ive always used a PC and have no intention of getting a mac… thats all for me. but from people that i know that own a mac they say they love it.

side note// i use to have the same wallpaper at one point…

exactly…all you guys who diss on mac…i bet havent even used a mac…and no…not for 5mins just to try it

Mac is good for certain things.

But I think PC is easier for most people to use on a daily basis.

they’re not really bashing PC’s, more like saying PC’s are more suited for business than for home use.

With a mac you can’t just buy random hardware for it. This is why you never hear of macs that don’t work after a hardware upgrade.
Also the o/s doesn’t need to be reinstalled every year because it is based off of unix.
If you run servers in the IT world you love macs because you are on the same native platform as off of your linux servers.

For home use they are better because you never have to worry about virus’s and other such crap like that.

The for mentioned software problem is bs unless you are a gamer.

Windows is always broken. Mac os/x is not.

My question still stands. What was that users issue on msn. I only asked because I wanted to try to help them out.

I am really tired of non IT people commenting on the whole mac vs. pc thing.
I don’t really care what it comes down to. If you prefer a pc then stay pc if you like mac then stay mac.

I run on every flavor of hardware and operating system on a daily basis. All my systems at home that I care about are running linux if they are pc’s.

I was just stirring up conversation… :wink:

Unfortunately, we’re all biased. And as you said yourself, non-IT people (aka moi), don’t like Mac because we’ve only experienced Windows.-- but unfortunately, the majority of the market is windows based. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well… we do have those BMW/coffee/Mac meets every week… :wink:

I’m proud of the constructive discussion that we’ve started… :R