Mafia Machinez: Big Body discussion ITT.

I honestly think you’ll be okay with Lexus or Infiniti. The Euro ones, not so sure about.

I got my M with 32kmi in May 2010 at Lia Infiniti. I’m now at 75k.

In that time, other than me doing normal maintenance (I’m a maintenance stickler - follow strict schedules that I setup), I’ve only had the following happen:

1. When I bought it, I noticed my seat would move back and wheel would go up when I was leaving…BUT…it wouldn’t go back when I got back in the car. Had fixed under warranty obviously.

2. I blew (not the car - but me because of something I did) a wheel bearing on my way home from FL. I stopped in Philly and umm…kind of went over a one lane bridge a little quick. May or may not have caught some air. I guess when I may or may not have landed, it did something to the driver side wheel bearing or whatever. Was fine prior to the bridge, noisy as hell after lol. In my defense, it was like 3am, I had been driving for like 15hrs, and it was the back country of Philly…so I didn’t know the roads and the bridge just jumped out at me. :rofl

Went to the dealer, they couldn’t separate the knuckle/hub/axle so they just replaced the entire thing for me.

That is the only two issues I’ve had with my car and I will admit that I’m an aggressive driver. All of my electronics (other than the seat), work fine. I haven’t spent anything on parts as I’m still under warranty till 88kmi. At this rate, and with how I maintain my car, it’ll be fine till at least 120kmi I’m guessing.

Bottom line is…take care of it, and it will take care of you.