Mafia Machinez: Big Body discussion ITT.

Never said I didn’t like your car or was a fanboi about joining a “club”.
M doesn’t have an extended wheelbase option. Lots of other cars have those features too even the 5-series. Hell - my Denali had all of that stuff too, was definitely not in line with a Lexus RX or BMW X5/X6. I can tell you right now the “leather” in that Lexus is absolute trash compared to the BMW, Mercedes, or Audi.

mmmmmmm bmw leather

BMW seats as stiff as a board. You guys like that!?

Honestly…best seats I’ve ever sat in…were probably my buddies 03 Acura CL. MAN those were amazing seats. Whatever Acura does with their seats, everyone else should do.

Idk man, my buddy has a e39 and they are comfortable as FUCK. The headrests are like pillows.

Not the seats, the actual quality of the leather. Real leather that still stinks like leather years after you buy it, not plastic shit that wears out and smells like sweaty swamp ass a year later.

Exactly.

I just use an air freshner. :lol. To me, it’s how they feel (most comfortable). I don’t care if it’s some high-tech fake leather…as long as it looks good (leather) and feel good when I sit in it (comfortability factor).

That’s like fucking a girl with a cock extension in the dark… Then taking it off and turning the lights on…

Is that what you do? Pretty smart, I’ll give ya that.

:rofl

Ilya, Im not being an ass but this is what I found:

Infiniti released a completely redesigned M for the 2006 model year to compete directly in the mid-size sport luxury class, against such class stalwarts as the BMW 5-Series, Lexus GS, and the Mercedes-Benz E-Class. The Infiniti M was released in February 2005, almost exactly at the same time as the new 2006 Lexus GS.
The Infiniti M uses a much more rigid version of the G35/350Z/FX Nissan FM platform and is available with the common VQ-series 280 hp (208 kW) 3.5 L V6 in the M35, or the Q45’s 335 hp (249 kW) 4.5 L V8 in the M45.[3] This generation of the Infiniti M is sold in Japan as the Nissan Fuga.
While being 177 mm (7.0 in) shorter on the outside than the last flagship Q45 at 5,069 mm (199.6 in), the M45 boasts more interior space, greater performance, a superior rear multilink suspension and front double wishbone, and friendlier ergonomics due to its 30 mm (1.2 in) longer wheelbase. The Q45 was no longer imported from Japan after the 2006 model year, making the M45 the flagship car of the Infiniti marque.
All-wheel-drive models, called the M35x and M45x, use a sports car-derived system (ATTESA-ETS) to send all power to the rear wheels until slip is detected.
[edit] Reception

The automotive press has awarded the Y50 Infiniti M several best-in-class awards in direct comparisons against its competitors in the midsize luxury segment. For instance the M45 fared well against the BMW 545i/550i, Acura RL, Mercedes-Benz E500/E550, and Lexus GS 430/450h. Reviewers cited the M35 and M45’s driving involvement and handling dynamics over the GS and E-Class while having superior egronomics than the 5 Series; furthermore the M was equipped and priced competitively against its German rivals.[4][5][6], while the M35 also received strong reviews.[7] Despite entering a very crowded, competitive segment in which almost every member has been recently redesigned, the M managed to claim several key distinctions. The M is near or at the top of its class of every interior dimension, actually breaking into the United States Environmental Protection Agency‎ “large” category depending on which option packages are selected. [8] [9] [10] The M35x won Consumer Reports top luxury car pick for 2006, taking the top spot from the 2005 Lexus LS 430.
Despite the positive press accolades, the Infiniti M did not manage to gain a significant market share in the mid-luxury market, which was dominated by the Mercedes E-Class and BMW 5 Series, likely due to the M’s anonymous styling and the brand’s lack of appeal in more expensive premium car segments. The Infiniti G37 sedan and coupe, competing in the entry-level luxury sport category, accounted for half of the marque’s sales as of 2009.[11] Out of that year’s 81000 Infiniti cars sold, only 10000 were of the M nameplate.[12] Furthermore, the 2009 update left M35 and M45 in awkward positions of the Infiniti lineup, as though they were the flagships of the marque, they were out-powered by the VQ37VHR engines fitted in the 2009 G37 coupe and sedan. For that model year while the G Series received 7-speed automatic transmissions across the lineup, only the M35 RWD was upgraded to a 7-speed automatic while the rest of the nameplate retained the aging 5-speed automatic.

I don’t know how I feel about the fourth gen model either, looks too much like a Maxima with 370Z wheels. I definitely prefer your body style over this one:

I never said it WAS dubbed as being in the ‘premium luxury line’. Or that it was Infiniti’s actual ‘premium luxury sedan’.

I thought it was pretty clear that I was stating an opinion. Meaning, that it SHOULD be. But that’s just me.

Doesn’t matter to me if you think it doesn’t belong in that class or not. I compared it against some of it’s higher competition before I bought it and decided to go with it. Frankly, the LS was just out of my price range :rofl.

Depending on the situation. I have no prob giving a girl a belly ache

:lol

From too much candy?

http://boingboing.net/images/xeni/pedobear_walking_e257.gif

I could bring pjb into this thread, but I’m no going to.

Infiniti = overpriced Nissans. Do not buy.

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6027/5971992374_35a2738e38.jpg

wait wut.

:facepalm

Merc or nothing if you’re going to buy one of these. Or a Chevy Cobalt 4dr.