make a ban

i want to see spooolin banned because he has fucked around with my thread making sure pretty much no ones going to want to by my turbo like he just thread jacked thats faggit

How about a) chill the fuck out, and b) be truthful in your ads and it won’t matter what anyone else says.

I think someone has some sand in their vagina.

I dont know, he wasn’t being very rude i dont think… or nothing that wasnt deserved. You were asked multiple times to post pics and or specs and repeatedly bumped without doing so. So people with more knowledge of the product stepped in, they said exactly what is true about the item. It is smaller than stock sr20det turbo and would not be an upgrade, since you did not post this info you got what you deserved in my opinion… sorry pal, and as for the ribbing you got, welcome to son, there is a difference between someone s***ing on your thread or you having a s*** thread, i think in this case its the latter of the two.

if anyone should be banned it should be you for flying off the handle for no reason at all and telling lies to sell your turbo that isn’t even good.

cocks gun
BOOM head shot
brushes off shoulders

These bull shit comments in for sale threads are really starting to get with me. SON management did a great job of cleaning this place up for about 2 or 3 weeks, but it looks like it didnt help. I would start tossing out temp bans again like crazy until people get the message

honestly though if you look at all the bullshit comments,
they only happen in shady threads where the seller has something to hide
or where the price is RIDICULOUSLY high.

if people were honest about the condition and specs of the items… such as the turbo, there wouldn’t be any shit on the threads.

spoolin is a good guy who tells u how it is i bought my talon from him and he never hid anything hes a straight up guy wholl tell u if its s*** so quit ur whining and learn how to sell something honestly

lol i bet you hate this thread now too… not going your way much!!
well i read through your FS thread and you got what was coming
to you for not adding detail and imo trying to pull one over, i and
everyone all have been flamed before and sure everyone will be getting
flamed again at sometime, we all love to hate eachother!!

I hate you
you hate me
lets have war in 1 2 3
with some m 16s
with its muzzle up your ass
pull the trigger to make you dance

I couldn’t resist the perfect moment to release my new hit single. =P

Spoolin’ is a good guy, he’s easy to talk to friendly and went the extra mile for osad so i didnt have to.

wow alot of u guys have alot to say but the funny thing is i dont really give a fuck and i didnt say it was a upgrade all i said is that it can go on a sr all i hear from u mans are blah blah blah good guy blah blah small turbo fuck obivously its off a fuckin skyline blah blah fuck

^^ wow u need to chill, AND GIVE A FUCK what ppl saying, they all tryna help you in a way!!

good to know