Make sure you tip your valet

Fuck. I thought he was going to hit a wall.

What state is that in? I don’t know the plate.

A new clutch?

mad drifto skills

watching related videos that same valet almost rubbed a wall with a bentley GT also.

what a bunch of fucking assbags

Looks like North Carolina to me.

Thats pretty impressive for the first time getting in the car :lol:

Im parking my own car bitch. They do the same thing when you leave your car at a detail shop.

Valet key FTW?

there is no way that is a valet.

Only on some newer, high-end cars to they limit the RPM & speed. On cars like a 350z, all it does is lock out the glove box.

you need any extra help josh?:mamoru:

My access port has a valet mode which i have used but no valet has ever dicked around in my car so i can hear them bounce off the limiter and lol @ them but on mine it puts the red line at 3k.

I feel a video such as this would make people use the valet less. That would result in less money for the company owner and less $$ in tips for the workers.

Seems like a stupid concept to even show something like this.

On the other hand that was an awesome drift.

i call dibs on next 350z that comes through valet josh :smiley:

probably not a valet, but that was a pretty crazy drift…

I valeted my 300zx N/A once(while back). Dude brings the car back around and goes, “Man, that thing is quick, huh?”. Needless to say, I don’t let the valet park my nice cars anymore.

If you don’t believe that guy is a valet, view his other videos. There is no way he can get access to that many cars and just fuck around in a parking garage with them.

i’m confused on the title “make sure to tip your valet”

you tip when they give your car back to you, i.e.- after they pounded the fuck out of your car.

so i say fuck valet drivers.

sorry josh, had to.

my car is neither worth valeting or worth beating on.

if you’re smart, you would tip your valet before he parks it

there is no time to fuck with people’s cars if you don’t tip until they return it