Making a Hicas Delete bar, Anyone else Interested?

Hey Guys,

I will be making a Hicas delete bar for my s14, which has a gts-t rear end in it.

If anyone else is interested in one let me know, while im making one i could probably polish of 3 or 4 more.

Regardless i am making one for myself so thought of helping out some of you guys with that.

Pm Is Key.

if its the same geometry for s13 with hicas contact draggone
4169193024 he needs 1 badly

DA 1, Intense Motorsports makes a hicas delete for the S13. Not sure how much it is but if you shoot a pm to Justin or Adrian (Intense Motorsports), i’m sure they can help out draggone.

guys… i have these things in stock…

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=39658

Hey Bing i guess i should have asked you first,

I am still going to make one for myself as i have the materials and the fab time is minimal.

From what i can see the unit is the same for s13 but if anyone would like to meassure for me between the inner tie rod ends, and meassure it end to end, then i can confirm.

Let me know guys.

I have a side question on this. What would be a better choice for the rear inner and outer tire rods? I mean if you’re going to cancel it, and use for drift ect. Would it not be better to get a thicker inner tie rod and perhaps a secure outer tie. Could someone make these or know what people could use?

oh thanks bud i will let him know…