making own turbo kit????

The sky is the limit hoss.

I’ll let one of the shops throw out an idea for the fabrication parts. Where you’ll really start to bury yourself with costs won’t be the manifold, intake, exhaust setup, it will be the injectors, fuel pump, pressure regulator, possible clutch upgrade etc. There’s no telling where to stop. You might want to lower your compression to run more boost. Engine management and data acquisition will probably be the most costly and time consuming. To properly adjust, adequately control, boost, timing and fuel can be expensive. You’ll have to decide how extensive of a kit you want to build. Then tuning that monster can be a job too. You’ll probably want a wideband O2, I don’t see how else you could do it. I’m not sure if your car comes stock with a knock sensor, but they can be handy sometimes, but depending on the car, getting the info from it is another story.

Anyway, I don’t mean to drag on, but turbo-ing a non-turbo car will present you with a lot of decisions. I have had a few friends that did it, and decided it wasn’t for me. I’m on my 2nd factory turbo vehicle.

Good luck.